21 members have voted

1. 1. Go

• I hate you
    • Needs more gifs
    • I hate incog
    • Cram it up your cramhole
    • I could live with this

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

See absolutely no reason to increase Clark's cap hit and hinder what we can do in the market. FA class is incredibly mediocre and I actually think we lose better players in Breeland, Cobb, Graham and Crosby than we bring in.

If they were locking him at a discounted rate, I wouldn't be opposed to locking him up.  But they're paying him the premium on that deal.  That's elite DT money.

9 hours ago, cannondale said:

What does our 3 man line look like if we draft Oliver ?

What does our 2 man line look like if we draft Oliver ?

The reason I ask is I don't think he fits at all

I was thinking rookies are rookies, any contribution they bring is great, after 2019, both Lowry and Daniels are unsigned, this would likely lead toward not bringing back Daniels. 

Given his age and injury history piling up, I kind of hope we don’t have to resign Daniels.  If you only get to pick one, I’d choose Lowry over him, but I’d consider both if we don’t have anyone else.

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Okwuegbunam  is staying at Mizzou.

Being a Mizzou fan I’m happy about that but really like him as a prospect and would love him in GB. Think he could be a Jared Cook type TE. He is a very fluid athlete and can stretch the seam. 

I'd like a bigger DL and I don't think we'll need to trade up for one unless we're locked in on Ferrell and we fear he'll be off the boards. We need to address the EDGE before we even think about moving on from a kicker and then blowing a pick on one. Hyatt would kick inside. It'll be interesting to see how the OL looks under LaFleur.

Archived