Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1 tag for picking the winner correctly

1 additional for picking the whole thing correctly (total of 2)

If no one gets the whole thing correct, that 1 tag goes into next season (so if someone gets the whole bracket correct they earn 3 total).

Sweet.

I'm just gonna hurry up and win both tags this season though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1 tag for picking the winner correctly

1 additional for picking the whole thing correctly (total of 2)

If no one gets the whole thing correct, that 1 tag goes into next season (so if someone gets the whole bracket correct they earn 3 total).

What happens if multiple people picked the same winner correctly? Do they all get it, or just the closest bracket?

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Your team played better, but I was in position to win and let you off the hook

up 7, 7 minutes left and I had the ball inside your 40

no excuses, if I get points on that drive, I win.. instead you forced me to punt, that was the difference in the game

Both our defenses had big moments at times.

Q2, 7:18, 2nd & Goal on the REY 1: Patrick Mahomes throws incomplete to the outside. Patrick Peterson on the coverage. 
Q2, 7:11, 3rd & Goal on the REY 1: Patrick Mahomes throws incomplete to the outside. DeSean Jackson drops the ball. 
Q2, 7:05, 4th & Goal on the REY 1: Adam Vinatieri's field goal attempt good.

Really thought that this might spell doom for us. 2 tries from the 1 and we didn't run it once. Considering we finished with 2 stuffs on 37 rushes, I was concerned we settled for a FG (and that was after we missed our opening drive FG).

Q2, 2:00, 1st & 10 on the RJ 37: Devonta Freeman rushes to the outside for a gain of 4 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Mario Addison, recovered by Mario Addison. Returned for 8 yards.

Game tied up at 10, gave your offense a chance to take the lead before halftime, and they capitalized with a FG.

Was a tough fought game by both squads for sure. Hopefully I can help carry the Red division past the Tacoma juggernaut. 

I have only received two ballots thus far, both for the same conference.

While I appreciate the lack of effort it will take on my part to calculate all these ballots, I think nacho would like more than two ballots for the salsa conference and me submitting the entire Chicago Fire roster as the the Cheesy conference participants. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

While I appreciate the lack of effort it will take on my part to calculate all these ballots, I think nacho would like more than two ballots for the salsa conference and me submitting the entire Chicago Fire roster as the the Cheesy conference participants. 

Blame Ruskie.

22 minutes ago, pwny said:

You need to wait till after the weekend to complain.

Speaking from first hand experience 

29 minutes ago, Glen said:

You need to wait till after the weekend to complain.

Speaking from first hand experience 

They’re due to Nacho on Monday, so not sure after the weekend works. 

55 minutes ago, pwny said:

I'll make sure to counter with a full Pirate ballot before Sunday.

Maybe I'll do it tonight. Most likely I'll pass out though, so weekend is more likely.