Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

This round always destroys my short list. Already 5 down, and there’s still 9 picks until mine. 

Round 11 is the worst,

i always think about my 2 picks and forget the 38 in between.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Rammy agrees to trade his 7th next year for your round 11 picks.

@TheKillerNacho

Afraid not...I have permission to accept picks and sliders from rammy, but he's not supposed to have any other contact on this forum, even via proxy. He's essentially trade locked right now. Don't want anyone getting in trouble for a "ban bypass". So please limit your comments from rammy to his picks in the draft thread.... Thanks

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Afraid not...I have permission to accept picks and sliders from rammy, but he's not supposed to have any other contact on this forum, even via proxy. He's essentially trade locked right now. Don't want anyone getting in trouble for a "ban bypass". So please limit your comments from rammy to his picks in the draft thread.... Thanks

Not to dwell on it, but that’s a pretty tight line for those rules on bans! I totally get the attempting dual accounts and getting busted. 

Harsh.. too bad for him though 🤓

11 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Not to dwell on it, but that’s a pretty tight line for those rules on bans! I totally get the attempting dual accounts and getting busted. 

Harsh.. too bad for him though 🤓

If you have a restraining order against you and you have someone else go talk to that person on your behalf, that's a violation of the restraining order. I can understand webbys stance on this... Rammy is banned and thus should have no contact or content created by him on this forum for the next month.

Perhaps next time he won't get himself banned during the draft.... Or, ideally, at all.

• Like 6