Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

@SirA1

Another solid pick

Curious, another player who eclipsed 1000 yards in the first season. I do like the value and player himself, but I've now seen Conner and Lindsay said to be good values in the draft. Yet Kenny Golladay was considered such a reach, but yet he was top 15 range in receiving yards and eclipsed 1,000 yards his 2nd season in the league. Big jump and shown he has #1 wr traits. Was I just criticized for how early he went or are people truly not on the Golladay potential bandwagon? I did see a few that felt he fell off after the Tate trade, but didn't Conner finish his season very weak the last 5-6 weeks as well.

7 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Curious, another player who eclipsed 1000 yards in the first season. I do like the value and player himself, but I've now seen Conner and Lindsay said to be good values in the draft. Yet Kenny Golladay was considered such a reach, but yet he was top 15 range in receiving yards and eclipsed 1,000 yards his 2nd season in the league. Big jump and shown he has #1 wr traits. Was I just criticized for how early he went or are people truly not on the Golladay potential bandwagon? I did see a few that felt he fell off after the Tate trade, but didn't Conner finish his season very weak the last 5-6 weeks as well.

I think you missed where Glens solid value could go either way.

I had Lindsay in my top 5 and he gives me flexibility with tags next season.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Thats a big drop for a next years 5th. I'd prefer to get back a pick this draft. Or I'd do that and move back to your 2nd, not your 3rd.

2nd and future 5th?

Aite

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I think you missed where Glens solid value could go either way.

I had Lindsay in my top 5 and he gives me flexibility with tags next season.

Possibly then. I can see both arguments, because i'll be honest. I almost took Lavonte or ArmsteadĀ at #2 and risked waiting for Golladay. I jumped the gun and grabbed Golladay early, thenĀ still landed David. So either way I still got my first two selections on my big board.

1 hour ago, ravens5520 said:

Big difference is position. Being able to draft a rb like conner or Phil is usually only reserved for guys drafting in the top 5.

Landing them at the end of the 1st and early into the 2nd is great value.

You'll be able to draft a wr who broke 1k yards well into the 8th sometimes

Archived