Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Thats a big drop for a next years 5th. I'd prefer to get back a pick this draft. Or I'd do that and move back to your 2nd, not your 3rd.

You are moving 1 round and getting 2 players back mid-draft. Glen gave you more than fair price.

12 minutes ago, Glen said:

Big difference is position. Being able to draft a rb like conner or Phil is usually only reserved for guys drafting in the top 5.

Landing them at the end of the 1st and early into the 2nd is great value.

You'll be able to draft a wr who broke 1k yards well into the 8th sometimes

Yeah, but if you look back at the past few years and drafts, a lot of those "burst out" players aren't even kept around after a year or two. Not all players sustain success. The ones that do certainly pay off, but guys like player X was once very coveted, and is now in the draft pool. Or Dak Prescott, going from #1 to riding the PS still.

27 minutes ago, Glen said:

Big difference is position. Being able to draft a rb like conner or Phil is usually only reserved for guys drafting in the top 5.

Landing them at the end of the 1st and early into the 2nd is great value.

You'll be able to draft a wr who broke 1k yards well into the 8th sometimes

Agreed on certain levels.. Just cause a player breaks 1000 yards doesn't always accumulate to quality because I've witnessed guys like Forsett do it for the Ravens and become a dud the next season. Also Alex Collins.... prime example! lol.

If I went Lavonte at 2 and Golladay in the 2nd round, you'd probably be less critical to that than you were with Golladay for #2?

25 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah, but if you look back at the past few years and drafts, a lot of those "burst out" players aren't even kept around after a year or two. Not all players sustain success. The ones that do certainly pay off, but guys like player X was once very coveted, and is now in the draft pool. Or Dak Prescott, going from #1 to riding the PS still.

Hindsight is 20/20 

But a burst out rb is a better pick than an average wr imo

I'm on the fence for Mosley even as a Raven fan. I believe his 18 play was hinder with minor nagging injuries, but that doesn't give him any extra benefit for the sim. Statistically it was one of his lowest seasons, but he should be still high quality for the sim with it basing off of his last 3 seasons broken down.

Ravens need to re-sign him and let a few other players walk, but who knows what he commands as a free agent deal. We're lucky, usually our players have a blow up season and we never get them back for good value. Might have an outside shot at fair market value on Mosley this offseason.

3 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

I'm on the fence for Mosley even as a Raven fan. I believe his 18 play was hinder with minor nagging injuries, but that doesn't give him any extra benefit for the sim. Statistically it was one of his lowest seasons, but he should be still high quality for the sim with it basing off of his last 3 seasons broken down.

Ravens need to re-sign him and let a few other players walk, but who knows what he commands as a free agent deal. We're lucky, usually our players have a blow up season and we never get them back for good value. Might have an outside shot at fair market value on Mosley this offseason.

Figure hes made the 2nd all pro team 4 years running. 

I don't love that hes not a pass rusher I could flex in & out with Kerrigan.

But what's done is done and I'll probably regret it all season 

15 minutes ago, Glen said:

Hindsight is 20/20 

But a burst out rb is a better pick than an average wr imo

I agree

Surprised Lindsay didn’t go first among the RBs considering he is a rookie and doesn’t have a garbage year holding back his stats like the other two

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean the guy was loud that the Rams were going to smack the Patriots in the mouth and Bill made them look like a pee wee squad. Now eat that crow Ramster.

I mean you were crying the whole time Harper.

chill I still got love for you. Even though last night was brutal I’m aight. 

Archived