Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

4 hours ago, Glen said:

Being undrafted likely lends to him being a far below average rb + an average season = likely still below average sim rb for the next two seasons.

As a Rookie then PS keeper for 1 tag it could work out well. UDFA stigma will hurt though. I was thinking heavily about not dropping Ingram because of Chubbs second round status.

6 minutes ago, khodder said:

Someone is angry. Did you miss breakfast this morning??

Mad that a bottom 3 team is stockpiling backups instead of starters? Nah bruh, I'm good.

Did miss breakfast tho.

7 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Curious, another player who eclipsed 1000 yards in the first season. I do like the value and player himself, but I've now seen Conner and Lindsay said to be good values in the draft. Yet Kenny Golladay was considered such a reach, but yet he was top 15 range in receiving yards and eclipsed 1,000 yards his 2nd season in the league. Big jump and shown he has #1 wr traits. Was I just criticized for how early he went or are people truly not on the Golladay potential bandwagon? I did see a few that felt he fell off after the Tate trade, but didn't Conner finish his season very weak the last 5-6 weeks as well.

You took Golladay at 1.2 with a younger, better WR available. Lindsay was taken 21 picks later, and costs 1 tag. Conner looked like a dominant back until he got hurt. 

That's the difference, before we even get into how Golladay's stats seem hyper-inflated due to the lack of other targets Stafford had at his disposal this year. 

29 minutes ago, pwny said:

A team with no talent carrying three RBs is...something.

17 minutes ago, pwny said:

Mad that a bottom 3 team is stockpiling backups instead of starters? Nah bruh, I'm good.

Did miss breakfast tho.

He's going to run the wishbone and win it all this season.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's going to run the wishbone and win it all this season.

No QB though. Maybe it's going to be a three RB wildcat.

11 minutes ago, pwny said:

You took Golladay at 1.2 with a younger, better WR available. Lindsay was taken 21 picks later, and costs 1 tag. Conner looked like a dominant back until he got hurt. 

That's the difference, before we even get into how Golladay's stats seem hyper-inflated due to the lack of other targets Stafford had at his disposal this year

No. Let's talk more about this pls

1 hour ago, khodder said:

As a Rookie then PS keeper for 1 tag it could work out well. UDFA stigma will hurt though. I was thinking heavily about not dropping Ingram because of Chubbs second round status.

Agreed with both statements 

Archived