Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

NT: ???
DE: Ndamukong Suh (LAR), Jurrell Casey (TEN)
OLB: Terrell Suggs (BAL), Justin Houston (KC)
ILB: Luke Kuechly (CAR), Leighton Vander Esch (DAL)

@TheKillerNacho please set my defense to 3-4 and this arrangement for now, thank you.

That's a strong front 7, sir

Good thing I'll be throwing the ball past those guys

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

@TheKillerNacho please set my defense to 3-4 and this arrangement for now, thank you.

Ruskie going all in on a front 7 to put pressure on the arms race teams. Normally I’d say this is a good strategy, but you have to wonder if it’ll do much after the NFL season saw passing games toss the ball over everything in sight.

22 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

2-5 imo

On 2/3/2019 at 12:09 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Not going to lie, if @waffles7 hadn't taken forever to set his keepers, I would have dealt a pick to acquire Amari Cooper as a keeper. But by the time he did set them, and wasn't going to keep Cooper, it was too late to finesse any more tags.

It didn’t screw me over like some below said, I had all intention of keeping Cooper. It wasn’t until I landed OBJ that I no longer had a need and didn’t really have 3 spare tags to spend on him. 

In hindsight it’s unfortunate but I’m VERY content with my young nucleus moving forward: Mayfield, OBJ, Bell, Watt, & Ramsey. 

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Ruskie going all in on a front 7 to put pressure on the arms race teams. Normally I’d say this is a good strategy, but you have to wonder if it’ll do much after the NFL season saw passing games toss the ball over everything in sight.

Especially the Rams in the Super Bowl. 

Too soon?

Archived