Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, El ramster said:

Far from  mad. Just upset that you didn't see the bigger picture. You're obviously tanking.

So make up your mind fast fam. I get annoyed from bad business tbh.. It's my thing and in my line of work.

Oof. The upset father routine.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Far from  mad. Just upset that you didn't see the bigger picture. You're obviously tanking.

So make up your mind fast fam. I get annoyed from bad business tbh.. It's my thing and in my line of work.

Who says I'm tanking?

I'm confident that I can sell assets for the future AND win games

Hell, I traded my 1st next year

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Who says I'm tanking?

I'm confident that I can sell assets for the future AND win games

Hell, I traded my 1st next year

If he says you're tanking, you’re tanking. It’s his thing and in his line of work. 

58 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I was curious to see where Neal was going to end up. Shame he missed most of the season, would have kept him otherwise. Hell, he was my planned keeper before I landed Houston.

I was curious myself. With dealing Jamal Adams, I wanted a Pro Bowl caliber safety back there. I had to take my chances, but IRL he’s truly exceeded my expectations as far as how dominate he could be.

15 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

I was curious myself. With dealing Jamal Adams, I wanted a Pro Bowl caliber safety back there. I had to take my chances, but IRL he’s truly exceeded my expectations as far as how dominate he could be.

Been a fan of him since he got drafted. Closest thing to Cam Chancellor since Cam himself.

Archived