Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, ravens5520 said:

I was curious if I'd be able to steal Hooker later in the draft. Intrigued to see how he performs for you

Top 15 pick, looked legit his rookie season before getting injured, and followed it up as one of the best coverage safeties in 2018. Between the missed time as a negative, and his draft status plus playmaking as a positive, it was a risk I was willing to take at this point in the draft.

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Top 15 pick, looked legit his rookie season before getting injured, and followed it up as one of the best coverage safeties in 2018. Between the missed time as a negative, and his draft status plus playmaking as a positive, it was a risk I was willing to take at this point in the draft.

Picking up a Hooker is always a risk

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I thought about hooker as well, but I kind of boxed myself in with my keepers 

Instead I went with Kareem, who is a career replacement level CB who had an excellent season at S and hoping he can play CB in this sim

Im not confident I made the right choice

That said, I think Hooker is WAY more valuable next season than this season due to the “wait and see” keeper factor of whether he breaks out or not in his 3rd season

Archived