Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Not really but ok.. Line men are all Rng bby.. Remember that. You should know when you kept 4 trash olinemen..

Now wipe my spit off your face heathen.

K I will take your whole line then for my eventual whole line.

It is only rng.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

potential.. When he was out there he was Rivers go to guy and the 10 tds. All gewd. 

Drafting players in the 3rd to be potential keepers and not because you hope they help you win now.

Solid ownership.

16 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The more of these picks i see.. The more i dap myself. Williams was the best pick made in the round. :D 

Dap yourself all you want, Williams is below several WRs drafted afterwards and several still available. 

Don't @ me, take a look at your all time record if you want to disagree.

Just now, El ramster said:

Yeah do it. But wait what's your offer? a 7th? or is that too high maybe a 9th but you're debating.

Okay.

I trade my whole eventual offensive line and a 6th(dont have a 7th).

For 

Tammy's current offensive line.

I accept 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Dap yourself all you want, Williams is below several WRs drafted afterwards and several still available. 

Don't @ me, take a look at your all time record if you want to disagree.

But the chip protects me from all evil.. And what's my record these last 3 years?

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

When he was out there he was Rivers go to guy

He averaged 1.74 yards per route. Keenan Allen averaged 2.5. He wasn't even close to Rivers' go-to when he was out there.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Marvin Jones as WR 1/skill player 2 is really rough though. 

He's certainly much better suited as a #2 WR. I already regretted passing on Alshon but at this point just gotta take the draft as it comes along, and rely on my defense. Ultimately it comes down to Mahomes, if he's MVP caliber he could pull it. If he needs more time... wouldn't make a huge difference who is out there.

Just now, pwny said:

He averaged 1.74 yards per route. Keenan Allen averaged 2.5. He wasn't even close to Rivers' go-to when he was out there.

He played the whole year. I actually got to sit and watch charger games.. And being a safety valve = shorter routes. Keenan was the bigger threat but Mike Will was a special human. 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

He's certainly much better suited as a #2 WR. I already regretted passing on Alshon but at this point just gotta take the draft as it comes along, and rely on my defense. Ultimately it comes down to Mahomes, if he's MVP caliber he could pull it. If he needs more time... wouldn't make a huge difference who is out there.

God i hope Nacho blesses us with a 28-17 season. For the Lol's. I'll trade Donald for a bag of doritos for that. 

Archived