Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

potential.. When he was out there he was Rivers go to guy and the 10 tds. All gewd. 

Wrong season for potential drafting. Unless you plan on blowing either a high pick on a bench PS keeper, or else 3 tags twice before he could be viable.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

As a 2nd he'll be great what are you talking about lol. 

Saying his best attribute after being questioned is his "potential" lends me to believe you are keeping him for his potential

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's certainly much better suited as a #2 WR. I already regretted passing on Alshon but at this point just gotta take the draft as it comes along, and rely on my defense. Ultimately it comes down to Mahomes, if he's MVP caliber he could pull it. If he needs more time... wouldn't make a huge difference who is out there.

No running game. No oline. No Wr's. my mans expects jesus christ. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But the chip protects me from all evil.. And what's my record these last 3 years?

Yes but where is your chip to protect you?

Also probably .500

Not solid.

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

He played the whole year. I actually got to sit and watch charger games.. And being a safety valve = shorter routes. Keenan was the bigger threat but Mike Will was a special human. 

So is he a go-to or a safety valve?

Keenan Allen had a catch every 4.9 routes he ran.
Williams had a catch every 5.9 routes he ran. 

So - again - he wasn't Rivers' go-to when he was out there.

EDIT: I counted Williams' targets per route for that stat. He actually had a catch every 8.9 routes ran.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

So is he a go-to or a safety valve?

Keenan Allen had a catch every 4.9 routes he ran.
Williams had a catch every 5.9 routes he ran. 

So - again - he wasn't Rivers' go-to when he was out there.

My guy chill alright. It's a 3rd round pick i was kidding. He has potential. Don't take it so serious. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

No running game. No oline. No Wr's. my mans expects jesus christ. 

Oh I'm sorry, I didnt realize the draft is over after part of the 4th round was finished.

Stay in your lane and worry about ever being relevant again. Flexing a ship you won a decade ago LOL, I got double your rings and yet you don't see me using those as a crutch for every bad move I make.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh I'm sorry, I didnt realize the draft is over after part of the 4th round was finished.

Stay in your lane and worry about ever being relevant again. Flexing a ship you won a decade ago LOL, I got double your rings and yet you don't see me using those as a crutch for every bad move I make.

Because it was so long ago no one remembers lol. Back when there were 8 teams. Hell x0x won 2. Shows how hard that time was hahahahahahahaha. 

You won when Cj was a featured back. Old man you're been a trash can ever since then. At least i have a lane. When you won there were dirt roads.

xox won 2 as well foh.

Just now, El ramster said:

Because it was so long ago no one remembers lol. Back when there were 8 teams. Hell x0x won 2. Shows how hard that time was hahahahahahahaha. 

Both my ships came after the expansion happened.

Hell, your single ship came the season after mine xD

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tfw u throw the 10 year ring argument out but haven't won in 10 years.

(Sorry)

Archived