Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Both my ships came after the expansion happened.

Hell, your single ship came the season after mine xD

the fact that x0x won 2 shows how hard that was. You had Bucs who didn't even care. You were the only sweaty try hard. 

I'm just ready for your usual mid season break down. 

Just now, El ramster said:

the fact that x0x won 2 shows how hard that was. You had Bucs who didn't even care. You were the only sweaty try hard. 

I'm just ready for your usual mid season break down. 

x0x won one. Before the expansion. 

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

It's Season 76, everyone but Tammy has at least 3 chips. He still talks about his one chip as if it's the best ever won.

Its Season 76, Khodder has 63 conference title wins. He still talks about his one and only chip as if it'll make him feel any better.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

It's Season 76, everyone but Tammy has at least 3 chips. He still talks about his one chip as if it's the best ever won.

He's the guy who peaks in high school at homecoming then never comes close again. All his stories with his friends are about his HS glory days, which gets awkward once everyone hits their mid 30s.

I never did. I just said even xox won 2 chips before. Before = a long time ago. 

But go take your pills kid. You're cranky. Glen told me you on them anxiety stuff. 

You said back when there were 8 teams. Implying that it was before the current number of teams. 

I never did. I just said even xox won 2 chips before. Before = a long time ago. 

But go take your pills kid. You're cranky. Glen told me you on them anxiety stuff

I would prefer you not tell lies such as these. 

Jabs are fine.

Archived