Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

He's the guy who peaks in high school at homecoming then never comes close again. All his stories with his friends are about his HS glory days, which gets awkward once everyone hits their mid 30s.

I mean. I mean.. I mean.. I mean. I don't wanna flex on you broke boys again i felt bad last time and i did feel like a lame lol.

But some of y'all man oooooof chatty patties. 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Which is why I dont go around flexing those ships.

I know.

Just thought it was funny seeing "you flex your ring".. "I got two and I dont flex" (which comes off as a light flex tbh) but likely not intentional

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

8 teams were a joke. As a jab there were obviously more. think 12-16 i don't recall. 

Again. Both my ships were when the league had the same amount of teams as there are now.

What I cant understand is how you took a championship team and drove it straight into the ground. Jon Gruden was even impressed.

Just now, Glen said:

I know.

Just thought it was funny seeing "you flex your ring".. "I got two and I dont flex" (which comes off as a light flex tbh) but likely not intentional

scrub is ashamed. He's been in the dirt as hasn't sniffed anything close to success in ions. I wouldn't as well when Cj was my best player.

But now he has a new well he keeps dipping his toes on. 

Just now, El ramster said:

scrub is ashamed. He's been in the dirt as hasn't sniffed anything close to success in ions. I wouldn't as well when Cj was my best player.

But now he has a new well he keeps dipping his toes on. 

I actively prep and gameplan whenever I play ruskie. 

I dont whenever I play you.

That's saying something regardless of the chips yall have won.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Again. Both my ships were when the league had the same amount of teams as there are now.

What I cant understand is how you took a championship team and drove it straight into the ground. Jon Gruden was even impressed.

Let's make a bet right now. If i have a better record than you this season! you trade me Mahomes for a 8th.

And if you have a better record i'll give you donald. put your nuts on the table. 

Archived