Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

scrub is ashamed. He's been in the dirt as hasn't sniffed anything close to success in ions. I wouldn't as well when Cj was my best player.

But now he has a new well he keeps dipping his toes on. 

16 seasons, only two losing records during that time. 6-10 and 7-9.

You wish you could be half as consistent as I am.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

16 seasons, only two losing records during that time. 6-10 and 7-9.

You wish you could be half as consistent as I am.

if i cared yes. but i don't. and it was self inflicted. did it work? nah. but i tried a new approach. why isn't tk getting heat? dude ruined a dynasty. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Let's make a bet right now. If i have a better record than you this season! you trade me Mahomes for a 8th.

And if you have a better record i'll give you donald. put your nuts on the table. 

Donald for...? Knowing you, youd say something like 6 firsts and think it's a fair bet.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

if i cared yes. but i don't. and it was self inflicted. did it work? nah. but i tried a new approach. why isn't tk getting heat? dude ruined a dynasty. 

He did tho lol

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

why isn't tk getting heat? dude ruined a dynasty. 

Because he doesn’t incite people and talk about a title win a decade ago as his only defense, so it gets dropped after a little ribbing. 

Just now, El ramster said:

TK3 could be flexing on all of us but he's got that humble killer approach. No one is giving him heat cuz he's not trying to live off 1 season success from 1999.

And you dont care? Lol, yeah this argument is over, that's the biggest white flag there is.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

TK3 could be flexing on all of us but he's got that humble killer approach. No one is giving him heat cuz he's not trying to live off 1 season success from 1999.

And you dont care? Lol, yeah this argument is over, that's the biggest white flag there is.

what? 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Because he doesn’t incite people and talk about a title win a decade ago as his only defense, so it gets dropped after a little ribbing. 

Bro all this started because of my Mike Will comment. All you had to do was ignore it lol. Don't act like you ain't like a little blood on your hands.

I'm just big chilling trying to catch some dubyas. 

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sure would be nice if we could get the draft rolling again so we don't have to continue.... this.

You trade up when you get antsy from waiting. We trash talk. It’s all a coping mechanism. 

Archived