Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, El ramster said:

Nah. There were some back channels being made. Glen lowered his prices.. That Odell trade was peanuts. Say what you want.

The Odell trade never happened though. He was on my roster for all of an hour. If that's all you got for me having a head start, a trade that netted 0 players or picks moving places, you have nothing.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Should note that season four I was an expansion team.

Should note that you essentially ran that team as a GM as well

Just now, pwny said:

The Odell trade never happened though. He was on my roster for all of an hour. If that's all you got for me having a head start, a trade that netted 0 players or picks moving places, you have nothing.

Like i said. No one cares.. No will remember. All you papi.. All you.

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But It smelled fishy. No one cares now.. But i am the crypt keeper.. The seer of truth. the last air bender.

This is why I like you

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Are you saying taking Darren Sproles number four overall was a bad idea? 😂

That might have been the second most solid pick in nsfl history right behind me taking Jay Cutler before a prime Rob Gronkowski/ spoilers spoilers

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Then the trades with flux as well were funky town. But alas no one cares. But "all me and no help".

I've been trying to get AB for seasons now ever since I traded you Odell. This season he finally caved. And it was a fair trade imo.

The tre trade we didnt even discuss. I just posted it in here knowing hes been wanting tre for a while now.

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Then the trades with flux as well were funky town. But alas no one cares. But "all me and no help".

Which trades? We've only had one trade, where I sent three first for Vic Beasley. Tell me how I totally skirted him by stealing Vic Beasley, who has yet to be drafted just two NFL seasons after I spent three firsts on him. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Both my ships came after the expansion happened.

Hell, your single ship came the season after mine xD

How are we talking about ships and not mentioning the greatest dynasty NSFL has ever seen?

Archived