Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You should try tagging them so they see it. Not everyone peruses this thread as much, I don't want your bueatiful logos to get buried.

If you insist

19 hours ago, pwny said:

Bumping all of these onto the next page, and adding another two. This all I have today.

Pirates
znbfxap.png

Mammoths - claimed
6jxMKlD.png

Royals - no
OAph0BL.png

Sharks
2KN3Jgz.png

Jagwads - no
7pF0vux.png

Rattlers
ORd3yxV.png

Thunder - claimed
eEfgjqn.png

Knights
fZ39AKy.png

@YoungBucs15 @bucsfan333 @PSID412

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Nacho, any idea why there’s so much aliasing on the versions in the OP?

I have to convert them to .gif using Paint.net because that's what the engine uses.

(I should probably change this to png but I'm lazy. The reason I chose gif was because the 80x90 team logos on NFL.com that I originally used were gifs. Also fun fact - when I was implementing player portraits, I thought I made them gifs then I realized when I was nearly done they were actually jpgs. Meanwhile, the sim uses pngs for other stuff like the endzone images. So I'm hella inconsistent!).

If you're capable of converting them to .gif smoother, be my guest.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

(I should probably change this to png but I'm lazy. The reason I chose gif was because the 80x90 team logos on NFL.com that I originally used were gifs. Also fun fact - when I was implementing player portraits, I thought I made them gifs then I realized when I was nearly done they were actually jpgs. Meanwhile, the sim uses pngs for other stuff like the endzone images. So I'm hella inconsistent!).

Its like the web work I did for my website back in the day.

I'm not sure if I can get them to look nicer. I tried some basic exports and they had the same issue. I'll try to look into it and see if I can get a cleaner edge.

Also, the Sharks logo was the only one not facing right.

DZRrMah.png

If @YoungBucs15 would like consistency.

I also tried flipping the Bullets logo. 

OIbNxUS.png

Not sure I like it....

I've also been working on a new Bullets logo for a while now. Not sure when it'll be done though.

Archived