What do YOU want us to do with the fifth pick?

bucsfan333

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've got a ton of options.

OT Jonah Williams

CB Greedy Williams

CB Byron Murphy

DT Quinnen Williams

DT Ed Oliver

EDGE Josh Allen

Trade back.

What do YOU want to do? Who do you hope falls?

Such a tough call.  Jonah makes too much sense, but I m hoping Quinnen falls and I want to see how athletic Oliver really is.  If he is the freak everyone thinks, going to be tough to pass up.

Sooo, how is that for a non answer?  Thank you Matt Bryant for making that kick.

I'm thinking a CB, whether it be Greedy or Baker or Mullen or Murphy.. that is unless we somehow get PP. With the aggressive style of defense that we will be running we will need strong corners that can stay with their man on an island. 

I wouldn't mind another elite talent on the d-line either (re: Quinnen, Oliver, or Allen). Now that I think about it, there's really no prospects at the top that I would be mad at. Maybe Deionte Thompson because I'm good with Evans/Whitehead and I don't believe safety should be valued above a potential shut-down CB or another pass rusher. 

Stay at 5 and pick best def player available. Who knows who will get resigned but as of now plenty of FA dline options. Going cb looks juicy. Also White... damn he would look good in pewter. Going to invest a ton of time into looking into the top options next few weeks. 

33 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Surprised to see so many people wanting a CB.   With that said I would go with Jonah Williams I feel the Bucs need to fix the O line as its falling apart.

I agree with the CB, Licht has put a 1st round, 3 2nd rounders, 1 3rd rounder, and 1 4th rounder.  I hope it isn t CB in the first round, fortify either line and win the LOS.

We're at the 5 pick, with 3-4 D-lineman that could go 1st overall in several drafts? And it's a need. It's gotta be one of those guys. Of course I want to wait to see how free agency goes, but the OL can be taken in 2nd, 3rd round. 

We already have a great offense and the defense is terrible. 

Archived