Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

NEW JERSEYS!?!?!?!?!?

oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please 

Posted (edited)

Helmets are sick but everything else has to go. This should of been done the year after the current ones were released. Not sure why the actually changed in the first place. I really like the old ones.

Edited by deuces22wild

I don t know if this rumor is legit, but I m ready to ditch pewter and red.  I think it is time to incorporate the orange again and actually have their own unique look.  I hope this change is true.

Numbers are trash so that can go. I'd leave orange out as well. Red and pewter. Keep it clean.

5 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

Numbers are trash so that can go. I'd leave orange out as well. Red and pewter. Keep it clean.

Simplicity. Agreed. 2 colors not 5. Gimme and all white away with pewter number and all red home, white pants and white number. 

I mean I want the old uni's back. Pewter pants. Red and black shirt. 

The orange hurts my eyes if there's too much of it honestly. 

I've never liked the numbers on the new uniforms. Too hard to read. And they don't fit the image. Nothing says "pirates" like digital readout numbers.