Browns to name Freddie Kitchens as Head Coach

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

First off I'm not going to tolerate any slander on Robert California or DeAngelo Vickers. Second off, Robert California looks nothing like the Zodiac Killer, who is very clearly Freddie Kitchens.

I think you're confusing Robert California with Ted Cruz, who is very clearly the Zodiac Killer. Also, Robert California is my personal hero but he still may very well be a serial killer.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

It's a risky hire. I understand it, but Tampa Bay had the same logic with hiring Dirk Koetter. I hope it works for them. I'd like to see the Browns do well.

I have the same thinking. Risky, but I get it. Browns fans by and large seem happy, so I'm happy for them. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think you're confusing Robert California with Ted Cruz, who is very clearly the Zodiac Killer. Also, Robert California is my personal hero but he still may very well be a serial killer.

Dude:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbkMq9jNXCodRm8lZYLieimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-v_z2mp56raU0ml-eB_E

If you're still not convinced, how about this. Guy somehow looks like he's 65 but is only 44 and had a heart attack at 38, but was born in 1974. You know when the Zodiac Killer stopped? Early 1970's. Cute alibi there. Clearly the Zodiac Killer got a new identity of a man born after the killings.

Get woke man.

Just now, jrry32 said:

It's a risky hire. I understand it, but Tampa Bay had the same logic with hiring Dirk Koetter. I hope it works for them. I'd like to see the Browns do well.

It is. I absolutely wanted to at least retain Freddie as OC, but if he kept having success, then he was probably gonna get hired as a HC in the near future. He seems to have the respect of the offensive players, but it's totally unknowable at this point in time how he'll handle HC duties.

Still, besides Bruce Arians, there was really no candidate that stood out as clearly being better than the others, IMO. So I'm cool with rolling with Freddie.

• Like 1

Just now, RamRod said:

Surprised they’re not keeping Gregg Williams as DC

Probably would have been a weird dynamic having Greggggg go back to DC. Plus, his defenses were frustrating to watch, as I'm sure you know as a Rams fan. Definitely not a bad DC, but he's not great either.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Dude:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbkMq9jNXCodRm8lZYLieimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-v_z2mp56raU0ml-eB_E

If you're still not convinced, how about this. Guy somehow looks like he's 65 but is only 44 and had a heart attack at 38, but was born in 1974. You know when the Zodiac Killer stopped? Early 1970's. Cute alibi there. Clearly the Zodiac Killer got a new identity of a man born after the killings.

Get woke man.

Let's compromise and say that Kitchens is the Zodiac Killer and California is the Scranton Strangler and call it a day.

Also let's agree that Gregg Williams shouldn't even be a coach in the NFL after Bountygate.

• Like 2