Jump to content
49erurtaza

Browns to name Freddie Kitchens as Head Coach

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

How much does that pay?

A lot. The browns have to pay to have fans at this point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh that guy's the Zodiac Killer.

Nah man I've still got my money on this guy:

Image result for james spader the office

But anyways...interested to see how this works out for the Browns. Obviously Kitchens was a solid OC for them. I'm hoping they hire a bad DC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nah man I've still got my money on this guy:

Image result for james spader the office

First off I'm not going to tolerate any slander on Robert California or DeAngelo Vickers. Second off, Robert California looks nothing like the Zodiac Killer, who is very clearly Freddie Kitchens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

First off I'm not going to tolerate any slander on Robert California or DeAngelo Vickers. Second off, Robert California looks nothing like the Zodiac Killer, who is very clearly Freddie Kitchens.

I think you're confusing Robert California with Ted Cruz, who is very clearly the Zodiac Killer. Also, Robert California is my personal hero but he still may very well be a serial killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a risky hire. I understand it, but Tampa Bay had the same logic with hiring Dirk Koetter. I hope it works for them. I'd like to see the Browns do well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess they couldn't convince him to stay as OC....

It's a tricky situation, as he did a good job as OC, but I would like to see a little more experience for a HC candidate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrry32 said:

It's a risky hire. I understand it, but Tampa Bay had the same logic with hiring Dirk Koetter. I hope it works for them. I'd like to see the Browns do well.

I have the same thinking. Risky, but I get it. Browns fans by and large seem happy, so I'm happy for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think you're confusing Robert California with Ted Cruz, who is very clearly the Zodiac Killer. Also, Robert California is my personal hero but he still may very well be a serial killer.

Dude:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbkMq9jNXCodRm8lZYLieimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-v_z2mp56raU0ml-eB_E

If you're still not convinced, how about this. Guy somehow looks like he's 65 but is only 44 and had a heart attack at 38, but was born in 1974. You know when the Zodiac Killer stopped? Early 1970's. Cute alibi there. Clearly the Zodiac Killer got a new identity of a man born after the killings.

Get woke man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised they’re not keeping Gregg Williams as DC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrry32 said:

It's a risky hire. I understand it, but Tampa Bay had the same logic with hiring Dirk Koetter. I hope it works for them. I'd like to see the Browns do well.

It is. I absolutely wanted to at least retain Freddie as OC, but if he kept having success, then he was probably gonna get hired as a HC in the near future. He seems to have the respect of the offensive players, but it's totally unknowable at this point in time how he'll handle HC duties.

Still, besides Bruce Arians, there was really no candidate that stood out as clearly being better than the others, IMO. So I'm cool with rolling with Freddie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Surprised they’re not keeping Gregg Williams as DC

I doubt he would have stayed. IIRC, Gregg takes it personally when you hire somebody over him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RamRod said:

Surprised they’re not keeping Gregg Williams as DC

Probably would have been a weird dynamic having Greggggg go back to DC. Plus, his defenses were frustrating to watch, as I'm sure you know as a Rams fan. Definitely not a bad DC, but he's not great either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Dude:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbkMq9jNXCodRm8lZYLieimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-v_z2mp56raU0ml-eB_E

If you're still not convinced, how about this. Guy somehow looks like he's 65 but is only 44 and had a heart attack at 38, but was born in 1974. You know when the Zodiac Killer stopped? Early 1970's. Cute alibi there. Clearly the Zodiac Killer got a new identity of a man born after the killings.

Get woke man.

Let's compromise and say that Kitchens is the Zodiac Killer and California is the Scranton Strangler and call it a day.

Also let's agree that Gregg Williams shouldn't even be a coach in the NFL after Bountygate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×