Mort says it's Freddie

ReggieCamp

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

We do not have the enough information about Freddie Kitchens to know if he can be an effective Culture/Program Leader, or if he can assemble a potent staff.

We know he is a strong play-caller and good organizer of offense in a small sample size against less than stellar defenses.

We know that his play design and scheme timing is really strong.

Here's to hoping for the best with Freddie.

Time will tell.

Still think we shoulda stuck with Hue, huh? :P 

• Like 3

From what I read it sounds like our refusal to let Freddie leave kind of made the decision for us. I'm glad they wanted to make it work with him no matter what and while it's a quick trajectory to HC, you can't let a guy that has magic with your NFL ROOKIE RECORD SETTING FRANCHISE SIGNAL-CALLER leave the building. 

With the league trending offensively, I'm happy we did something a little out of left field and a little bolder for a change. I was certain for a while that we would settle with McCarthy or Arians. 

• Like 1

John Dorsey continuing to make boss moves. I love this guy even more than @LETSGOBROWNIES loved Sashi, and that's saying a lot!

So glad we didn't get to cute for our own good (with Stefanski) or too complacent (with McCarthy) and took our moon shot with someone who is both young and promising but we already know can work with our most important assed in Baker. Stoked!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

This hire is only as good as the coordinators IMO.

I agree. I love what Kitchen did in a short time as a first time play caller, but this is a huge jump to make in less than 12 months. I hope they already have experienced coordinators lined up on both sides if the ball to help and bring in someone to help run the administrative part of being a head coach.

I didn't love Gregg but he did seem to have the players and moved things forward in a positive direction, so I would have been good with keeping him. I felt there was no chance though, and that he'll only look for head coaching gigs unto they dry up. I can't see him willingly taking the play calling duties away from his son as long as Gregg can be a head coach somewhere.

If you're a believer in this for relationships, why not a head coach?

The Ex Girlfriend:
giphy.gif

This person is completely toxic for you. Initially, that person looked great and checked a lot of boxes, but then she went and completely ruined your life. It was actually much worse than without her, which is hard to believe

The Rebound:

giphy.gif

This person is a lot of fun to be around and reminds you that being with the right person can be amazing. They change the culture of your life and push you to be better in a lot of ways. They're also too much of an opposite for you to ever be with long term, and you shouldn't automatically marry them because they're that much better than your ex.

THE ONE:

nz3kmvaexxsdg58jvwr4.jpg

They believe in you. They inspire you. They make you a better you. They're way out of your league, and your life wouldn't possibly be complete without them. It's a relationship built on mutual respect and belief in each other.

• Like 4