Jump to content
49erurtaza

Broncos name Vic Fangio their next Head Coach

Recommended Posts

Love it!!! Thought this was his last chance to ever get a coaching gig. 

Now let's see if he brings Donatell with him as his DC .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Fangio is a elite DC, more then likely Gary kubiak will be OC. So see how this works out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Love it!!! Thought this was his last chance to ever get a coaching gig. 

Now let's see if he brings Donatell with him as his DC .

If I'm the bears if hire him as DC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats old man tho. You do you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 49erurtaza said:

If I'm the bears if hire him as DC

They should, and technically they can block any interviews from other teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

They should, and technically they can block any interviews from other teams. 

He's actually a free agent right now. His contract expired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOGRIESE said:

He's actually a free agent right now. His contract expired. 

Wow, had no idea. Then he's coming to Denver. One of the best secondary coaches in the business. Him and Fangio are essentially a package deal at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOGRIESE said:

He's actually a free agent right now. His contract expired. 

Oh then forsure he's going to follow Vic to Denver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, had no idea. Then he's coming to Denver. One of the best secondary coaches in the business. Him and Fangio are essentially a package deal at this point. 

Yeah I'm guessing he follows Fangio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vikingsrule said:

Vikings, Packers, and Lions fans are pleased with this hire.

I mean sure, but not like the talent is going anywhere. The Bears are going to be a beast unit as long as they have Mack/Hicks/Jackson/LB core/Fuller/etc playing at a high level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOGRIESE said:

Yeah I'm guessing he follows Fangio. 

Who do you guys hire as a DC now? Someone on staff or look elsewhere? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×