2019 FA TALK!!!

Pastor Dillon

Two bits of news, both RB related:

- Alfred "you're my boy" Blue signs with Jacksonville. Eh. The body on ST stings a bit, but that's about it.

- Browns RB Duke Johnson is not in attendance at Browns OTAs and is looking to be traded. Houston is listed as an interested party. 

If Jordan Howard is moved for a 6th round pick, Johnson should fetch a similar price. I'd be estatic with a move like this, Johnson is a really good satellite RB who can be another dependable target for Deshaun Watson.

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Two bits of news, both RB related:

- Alfred "you're my boy" Blue signs with Jacksonville. Eh. The body on ST stings a bit, but that's about it.

- Browns RB Duke Johnson is not in attendance at Browns OTAs and is looking to be traded. Houston is listed as an interested party. 

If Jordan Howard is moved for a 6th round pick, Johnson should fetch a similar price. I'd be estatic with a move like this, Johnson is a really good satellite RB who can be another dependable target for Deshaun Watson.

Duke would be a great fit. Hoping they can pull it off. It would make them more flexible in the draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Big loss here. Very glad it's not due to complications from his lymphoma. 

So, we are precariously thin at S now with Gipson and Reid as the only guys worth PT.

Draft or Eric Berry?

Healthy Eric Berry?  Yes, please!

Also, Andre Hal you will be missed!  TY for your service!

Edited by jch1911

53 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I know... hence the condition  ;)

While I can support and appreciate Hal and his decision, I have to think S just popped up on the radar. I'm not thinking one of the first three picks, but 3rd round would be a good time to grab one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

While I can support and appreciate Hal and his decision, I have to think S just popped up on the radar. I'm not thinking one of the first three picks, but 3rd round would be a good time to grab one.

I could get behind that or an Isaiah Johnson who splits time between corner and safety

3 hours ago, jch1911 said:

I could get behind that or an Isaiah Johnson who splits time between corner and safety

Johnson needs to just continue to learn CB.  Makes no sense him learning 2 positions.

I wish Hal the best.  S is another need but I think we will address that later in the draft or via free agency.