2019 FA TALK!!!

Pastor Dillon

Jason Verrett was scheduled to visit yesterday, but signed with the 49ers. Can't do much about that.

Jags WR Jayden Mickens coming in today for a visit. He scorched us in his one game of relevance - 4/61/2 during that 2017 disaster vs the Jags. Might be a slight upgrade over Vyncient Smith, and can serve well on returns.

There are some guys out there that might be getting cheaper by the day. 

I wouldnt mind signing Justin Houston if the deal was a 1 year prove it kind of deal . Pairing him with Mercilus on the other side with CLowney and Watt both at DE would be an amazing pass rush

I also still want another CB and there are some guys still out there like Bryce Callaham, Darqueze Denard, Roland Darby and Bashuad Breeland. None of them are elite corners, but I would rather have them than some UDFA starting for us when injuries hit. 

• Like 1

by the same numbers, we currently spend just 20 million this season on the entire offensive line....thats 11 guys under contract right now. 

I would have broke the bank and signed by Brown and Safford, and we still wouldnt be at a crazy level of spending on the line, but we would have a really solid left side. 

23 minutes ago, mistakey said:

he was a "gem" of sashi brown.  played a lot of games for us.  had high hopes hed turn into the next leigh bodden for us but probably ended up just becoming a journeyman.  

Is it sad that I JUST got the innuendo?

• Like 1