Jalen Hurts to Transfer to Oklahoma

ramssuperbowl99

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Is Kendall transferring or not? Rumor is he was in Norman for classes that start tomorrow...

From what I've gathered, he's keeping his options open and I think a LOT of it is tied to Jalen Hurts.  There was more than enough linking Hurts to Oklahoma months back, it's only gotten stronger with Kyler Murray winning the Heisman.  I think if Hurts ends up in Oklahoma, Kendall transfers.  If Hurts doesn't transfer to Oklahoma, he stays.  He's slotted to be the starting QB in 2019 for Oklahoma, although Spencer Rattler will be the starting QB sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

You just love your threads.......

Back to Hurts though, pretty sure this has been known for a long time. Good to see it's final.

Some place in Vegas yesterday was giving great odds to Maryland though.  

As far as threads go, if you want to grow a forum at this point, you need to have threads for news-worthy topics, and QBs transferring from top Power Five schools are noteworthy.  Also noteworthy is a school trying to block a graduate transfer of their own player when they just transferred another in.  Guests, lurkers and infrequent users never venture into the mega-threads, they pass everything by if they don't see something they specifically want to talk about. 

Archived