Jalen Hurts to Transfer to Oklahoma

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"In the transfer portal" sounds like where The Avengers have to go to beat Thanos in the next dumb movie they make.

Just to make myself extra frustrated (it's what I deserve after a Browns 7 win season...I've lost my identity), I'm about 2/3 of the way through the Avengers movie and have about 50% of an idea what's going on, as I believe the last super hero movie I saw was Ironman 2. Apparently there was at least 1 other Captain America movie in there and about 4 Thor movies...and apparently several Spiderman ones too.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Just to make myself extra frustrated (it's what I deserve after a Browns 7 win season...I've lost my identity), I'm about 2/3 of the way through the Avengers movie and have about 50% of an idea what's going on, as I believe the last super hero movie I saw was Ironman 2. Apparently there was at least 1 other Captain America movie in there and about 4 Thor movies...and apparently several Spiderman ones too.

I watched the first one with Loki and then the Infinity War and nothing made any sense. I'm not watching 18 Captain America movies and 15 Thor movies (OMG NOW BLACK WIDOW IS ON THE OTHER TEAM WHOA BOY) just so I can actually follow this crap. There's Chris Pratt and a tree that says I am Groot all the time, what the ****.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I watched the first one with Loki and then the Infinity War and nothing made any sense. I'm not watching 18 Captain America movies and 15 Thor movies (OMG NOW BLACK WIDOW IS ON THE OTHER TEAM WHOA BOY) just so I can actually follow this crap. There's Chris Pratt and a tree that says I am Groot all the time, what the ****.

It's honestly encouraging to hear this from someone other than myself.

Live view of you and me right now:

giphy.gif

Also, apparently we don't make fun of Aquaman anymore??? There's actually a movie about him now??????? I mean, in water, he's about...what...the 4th guy I'd call in case of an emergency...let alone on land!!!!

888.jpg

Just now, MWil23 said:

It's honestly encouraging to hear this from someone other than myself.

Live view of you and me right now:

giphy.gif

Also, apparently we don't make fun of Aquaman anymore??? There's actually a movie about him now??????? I mean, in water, he's about...what...the 4th guy I'd call in case of an emergency...let alone on land!!!!

888.jpg

giphy.gif

They keep pushing it further and further because the Marvel fanboys just love literally anything. You know before they cast Paul ******* Rudd as goddamn ANTMAN they were sitting around board meetings like "there's no way they can be this stupid, there's no way", but there was that one old guy way in the corner who just whispered "we can go dumber, let's make Khal ******* Drogo Aquaman". 

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

giphy.gif

They keep pushing it further and further because the Marvel fanboys just love literally anything. You know before they cast Paul ******* Rudd as goddamn ANTMAN they were sitting around board meetings like "there's no way they can be this stupid, there's no way", but there was that one old guy way in the corner who just whispered "we can go dumber, let's make Khal ******* Drogo Aquaman". 

Also me:

tenor.gif

I automatically like any of the following, so long as the context makes it worthy:

1. An Arrested Development reference/quote, especially if GOB (I owe you one if it's GOB).

2. Any Chris Farley gif

3. Any quality movie gif, preferably an 80's or 90's movie, especially if it's got a lot of explosions or "tough guy quotes/exit lines".

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

giphy.gif

Aquaman is DC, stupid. :P

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you enjoy Superhero movies, it's worth watching all. All are good or better movies. If you don't, you have bad opinions and should feel bad.

13 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I could see Hurts headed to Maryland and following Locksley, but I think he will have his eyes set on a bigger stage and not a team that is rebuilding.  Any thoughts on where that might be?

I had guessed UNC, Ga Tech (both probably disqualify you from your rebuild comment), and, what about Penn State?

44 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I had guessed UNC, Ga Tech (both probably disqualify you from your rebuild comment), and, what about Penn State?

miami is going to pursue him and could definitely use him. probably tough if penn state comes calling but certainly a better destination than UNC/ga tech/maryland.

Rumor in my neck of the woods is Fresno State is being given serious consideration. Tedford has a reputation of getting QB's to the NFL and the position is wide open as their starter is graduating. And Tedford has really turned the program around. We will see. 

Archived