THE QUES T FOR T HE COACH H ATH ENDE D

buno67

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Noooooo to Wilks. We don’t need to play zone coverage. That would be such a waste of ward. 

That’s a pretty broad (and incorrect) generalization. Yeah, AZ ran a lot of zone this year, but Wilks’ defenses are much more known for being aggressive. While DC in Carolina, he put his corners in man as much as anyone.

For a much more detailed, long-winded, non-quality post, see Mr. @Mind Character‘s post above lol.

OL Coach

1.) George Warhop (Was Bucs OL Coach)

2.) Frank Pollack

3.) Not Paul Alexander

QB Coach

1.) Alex Van Pelt

2.) Not Ryan Lindley

3.) Not Jeremy Bates

OC

1.) Todd Monken

2.) Mike McDaniel

3.) Probably a No to Jim Bob Cooter;

4.) Hell No to Jeremy Bates

DC

1.) Chuck Pagono

2.) Steve Wilks;

3.) Not Vance Joseph

I'd like to make the Curious Case for Freddie "Mercury" Kitchens.....Hopefully it will be at least entertaining as the curious case of Benjamin Button....

I for one am happy that we kept the Kitchen....I know that the national media has talked about how much he's an unknown, and how much he's not ready to be a head coach....like he said, who the hell is ready to be a head coach. I have taken a closer look at Mr. Kitchens...and if you JUST looked at his resume and not his Mug Shot, I think a LOT of the national media would be surprised a bit.

Lets start with some roots.....For one he is a Former Football player, and a solid QB who made the most of his talents to get as far as his limited gifts would take him. He has been the lead Dog a a D1 Program (Alabama) and has had to manage a game from under center on the field. That gives him a unique perspective of having a to be a field General, not to mention being a 3 year starter for Gene Stallings at the University of Alabama....for those that don't know, Gene Stallings is College Football Royalty...he's a hall of fame coach who Played at Texas A&M and was an Anchor on Bear Bryant's famous "Junction Boy's" teams. He also later Coached under the legendary Bear Bryant at the University of Alabama. Those Roots from a players perspective are MORE attractive then lets say some of the  Matt Lefluer (was a WR then moved to QB at Saginaw Valley...playing for Randy Awrey (Currently the head coach at Perquimans County HS in North Carolina) or like Zach Taylor who at least played for Bill Callahan..but who really got his start because he married Mike Sherman's Daughter...Or McVay...who we all know got his start because his Daddy was a Long respected GM in the NFL....Kitchens didn't marry the right people, or have a father who was football royalty...he took the scraps that he was dealt and made the most of his work ethic. I'm not calling these new "Brilliant" young offensive minds, bad coaches at all, I'm just pointing out the differences in background....Kitchens has had to WORK, Scrape and Cheat Death....like he overcame a Mike Ditka like Heart Attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlhQQnEgFck (I Imagine it went something like this)

Now lets look at the next Phase of his coaching life....he went to work in the Small School Doldrums, where a coach earns his strips...Coaching at Glennville and then at North Texas...after which he went to work at LSU for none other than HOF  and Multi National Championship winning HC Nick Saban, where he learned under one of the best College Coaches of All time, where he learned how to run a Disciplined team, while learning how to coordinate an offense under a young Jimbo Fisher...those are some really good Coaches right there...Then he moved to Mississippi State to coach for Sylvester Croom, a two Time SEC coach of the year, a Disciple of Bear Bryant (reinforcing some of the strongest roots in Football coaching history) and the FIRST African American Head Coach in SEC History...a true trail Blazer and Strong Coach. So in the College ranks he worked for a HOF coach and a African American Barrier Breaking Pioneer with Bear Bryant Roots and 2 SEC Coach of the Year awards....hmmmm Sounding more and More like Royalty to me....

Then after some years in the College Ranks he goes to the NFL and Coaches TE under none other than HOF coach Bill Parcells, who has one of the most EXTENSIVE coaching trees in the entire Concept of NFL coaching Trees. So in Terms of College Coaching he is part of the Bear Bryant Tree and in the NFL he is part of the Bill Parcells Coaching Tree....If that dosent provide the correct Coachying Lineage, I dont know WHAT will. But I digress...he then spends the next 7 seasons coaching QB's, RB's and TE's (Functionally all the position Groups, Passers, Runners, Blockers and Receivers) for the likes of Offensive Minds Ken Wizenhut and HOF and Former NFL coach of the year Bruce Arians.

He's Young, Innovative and has formed a STRONG relationship with one of the most head strong and Swaggerific QB's to ever come into the NFL. He can relate to young players, gets the respect of older players, has innovative offensive concepts and comes from one of the Strongest Family Footballs Tree's in College and one of the Strongest Family Football Tree's in the Pro's.....

Most Experts say "Why Freddie Kitchens"...but when I look at Everything EXCEPT his Photograph....I say to myself "HOW in the Hell NOT Freddie Kitchens".....

Humbly Submitted

DaWg_Lb.......

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I'd like to make the Curious Case for Freddie "Mercury" Kitchens.....Hopefully it will be at least entertaining as the curious case of Benjamin Button....

I for one am happy that we kept the Kitchen....I know that the national media has talked about how much he's an unknown, and how much he's not ready to be a head coach....like he said, who the hell is ready to be a head coach. I have taken a closer look at Mr. Kitchens...and if you JUST looked at his resume and not his Mug Shot, I think a LOT of the national media would be surprised a bit.

Lets start with some roots.....For one he is a Former Football player, and a solid QB who made the most of his talents to get as far as his limited gifts would take him. He has been the lead Dog a a D1 Program (Alabama) and has had to manage a game from under center on the field. That gives him a unique perspective of having a to be a field General, not to mention being a 3 year starter for Gene Stallings at the University of Alabama....for those that don't know, Gene Stallings is College Football Royalty...he's a hall of fame coach who Played at Texas A&M and was an Anchor on Bear Bryant's famous "Junction Boy's" teams. He also later Coached under the legendary Bear Bryant at the University of Alabama. Those Roots from a players perspective are MORE attractive then lets say some of the  Matt Lefluer (was a WR then moved to QB at Saginaw Valley...playing for Randy Awrey (Currently the head coach at Perquimans County HS in North Carolina) or like Zach Taylor who at least played for Bill Callahan..but who really got his start because he married Mike Sherman's Daughter...Or McVay...who we all know got his start because his Daddy was a Long respected GM in the NFL....Kitchens didn't marry the right people, or have a father who was football royalty...he took the scraps that he was dealt and made the most of his work ethic. I'm not calling these new "Brilliant" young offensive minds, bad coaches at all, I'm just pointing out the differences in background....Kitchens has had to WORK, Scrape and Cheat Death....like he overcame a Mike Ditka like Heart Attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlhQQnEgFck (I Imagine it went something like this)

Now lets look at the next Phase of his coaching life....he went to work in the Small School Doldrums, where a coach earns his strips...Coaching at Glennville and then at North Texas...after which he went to work at LSU for none other than HOF  and Multi National Championship winning HC Nick Saban, where he learned under one of the best College Coaches of All time, where he learned how to run a Disciplined team, while learning how to coordinate an offense under a young Jimbo Fisher...those are some really good Coaches right there...Then he moved to Mississippi State to coach for Sylvester Croom, a two Time SEC coach of the year, a Disciple of Bear Bryant (reinforcing some of the strongest roots in Football coaching history) and the FIRST African American Head Coach in SEC History...a true trail Blazer and Strong Coach. So in the College ranks he worked for a HOF coach and a African American Barrier Breaking Pioneer with Bear Bryant Roots and 2 SEC Coach of the Year awards....hmmmm Sounding more and More like Royalty to me....

Then after some years in the College Ranks he goes to the NFL and Coaches TE under none other than HOF coach Bill Parcells, who has one of the most EXTENSIVE coaching trees in the entire Concept of NFL coaching Trees. So in Terms of College Coaching he is part of the Bear Bryant Tree and in the NFL he is part of the Bill Parcells Coaching Tree....If that dosent provide the correct Coachying Lineage, I dont know WHAT will. But I digress...he then spends the next 7 seasons coaching QB's, RB's and TE's (Functionally all the position Groups, Passers, Runners, Blockers and Receivers) for the likes of Offensive Minds Ken Wizenhut and HOF and Former NFL coach of the year Bruce Arians.

He's Young, Innovative and has formed a STRONG relationship with one of the most head strong and Swaggerific QB's to ever come into the NFL. He can relate to young players, gets the respect of older players, has innovative offensive concepts and comes from one of the Strongest Family Footballs Tree's in College and one of the Strongest Family Football Tree's in the Pro's.....

Most Experts say "Why Freddie Kitchens"...but when I look at Everything EXCEPT his Photograph....I say to myself "HOW in the Hell NOT Freddie Kitchens".....

Humbly Submitted

DaWg_Lb.......

tenor.gif

Fantastic

tenor.gif?itemid=7780200

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We’re getting Wilks 

Just came here to say the same 

man I’m concerned 

he played guys out of position, forced hi schemes, and didn’t make adjustments 

I know he run a 43 so that’s good 

but man I’m very concerned.