THE QUES T FOR T HE COACH H ATH ENDE D

buno67

16 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

So we are interviewing Packers run game coordinator? And that is suppose to be a good thing? When is the last time the Packers were actually able to run the ball? Ahman Green?

He was the run game coordinator for one year. His specialty is the OL. 

49 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

So we are interviewing Packers run game coordinator? And that is suppose to be a good thing? When is the last time the Packers were actually able to run the ball? Ahman Green?

Hey... it’s not his fault eddy lacy gained 75 pounds during the season.

I personally love the Wilks hire.  He only has one full season as a DC, but he took Rivera's defense and made it even better.  He's aggressive, and his players love playing for him.  His brief stint as a HC should only make him better.

I said it before we hired him, and I'll say it now:  He was my #1 choice for DC.

20 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I personally love the Wilks hire.  He only has one full season as a DC, but he took Rivera's defense and made it even better.  He's aggressive, and his players love playing for him.  His brief stint as a HC should only make him better.

I said it before we hired him, and I'll say it now:  He was my #1 choice for DC.

He definitely has strong leadership skills from everything I've read. He's a true 4-3 guy. Great DB coach in the past. A lot to hope on.

Archived