THE QUES T FOR T HE COACH H ATH ENDE D

buno67

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker has some Joe Montana to him. I don't know if he is just that relaxed or has ADHD but it seems like he should be focusing on the task at hand and he is clowning around a lot. In a good way, he is always ready when that ball is snapped. This game may be too easy for him, they should call him up to the next level of football.

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Baker has some Joe Montana to him. I don't know if he is just that relaxed or has ADHD but it seems like he should be focusing on the task at hand and he is clowning around a lot. In a good way, he is always ready when that ball is snapped. This game may be too easy for him, they should call him up to the next level of football.

I dont know if he is clowning around or if it is too easy. I just think he is very relaxed and calm. Like the moment isnt too big for him. I would rather him be too relaxed than being so uptight that he could crack a walnut with his butt cheeks. I also think Freddie helps instill that with him

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

So we are interviewing Packers run game coordinator? And that is suppose to be a good thing? When is the last time the Packers were actually able to run the ball? Ahman Green?

Well when was the last time the Packers were committed to running the ball?

He prolly had the title as run game coordinator so he can get a pay bump. He should make for a solid OL coach. Football Outsider ranked GB's OL as #7 overall. Not a great pass block ranking, I believe they rated them at #21 but a lot of that had to do because Rodgers loved to hang on to the ball and hit the homerun play. 

14 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont know if he is clowning around or if it is too easy. I just think he is very relaxed and calm. Like the moment isnt too big for him. I would rather him be too relaxed than being so uptight that he could crack a walnut with his butt cheeks. I also think Freddie helps instill that with him

I don't know if you can really instill that in someone, I think it is more of a personality trait. Certainly a good one for his chosen profession though. It should really help him in the big moments like playoffs and Superbowls. Help from prolonged slumps and help from getting antsy from perceived pressure. Real pressure can't really be dealt with, that is every QB's kryptonite.

Seriously, my biggest concern for Mayfield is that he simply stays alive. It weighs on my mind.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

That last sentence. 

All the pearl clutchers worried about crude antics would be horrified to know that Freddie scratching Baker's chin and saying "Put 'em up there" was a joke about testicles. 

Archived