THE QUES T FOR T HE COACH H ATH ENDE D

buno67

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He may be a human pug, but I love the SOB! If that right there don't encapsulate that man, I don't know what does. It finally just dawned on me that Freddie is to coaching what Baker is to QBing. Both underrated, underappreciated, and second guessed every step of the way. Most didn't think Baker could make it, the same way most didn't see Freddie as a HC.

They're the perfect pair.

6 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

He may be a human pug, but I love the SOB! If that right there don't encapsulate that man, I don't know what does. It finally just dawned on me that Freddie is to coaching what Baker is to QBing. Both underrated, underappreciated, and second guessed every step of the way. Most didn't think Baker could make it, the same way most didn't see Freddie as a HC.

They're the perfect pair.

He is the new hope for fat bald guys everywhere. And women named ginger marrying a dude who makes money. 

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't know if you can really instill that in someone, I think it is more of a personality trait. Certainly a good one for his chosen profession though. It should really help him in the big moments like playoffs and Superbowls. Help from prolonged slumps and help from getting antsy from perceived pressure. Real pressure can't really be dealt with, that is every QB's kryptonite.

Seriously, my biggest concern for Mayfield is that he simply stays alive. It weighs on my mind.

Well I meant by that Freddie instills it because Freddie is the same way. Like the video, in the cincy game I believe Freddie goes up to him and starts tickling his chin. I just think when playing or coaching, Baker and Freddie arent going to change and they are going to be just having fun. Which is a great way to act when playing. When you start playing tight, thats when the mistakes will happen

5 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

That last sentence. 

All the pearl clutchers worried about crude antics would be horrified to know that Freddie scratching Baker's chin and saying "Put 'em up there" was a joke about testicles. 

and I love it! lol

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Meh. I’m not liking Wilks and losing Wylie so far

not like losing Wylie? what did he do the previous 24 games before Freddie and Baker took over? The success over the last 8 games for the OL shouldn't be credited to him 

9 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@Mods plz remove the spaced between the 'E' and the 'D' in "ENDED" before my inner-grammar police consumes me

That was you? My God, what an embarrassing mistake. I'd hang myself from a basement rafter if I'd committed such an error. 

May God have mercy on your soul, your poor stupid soul.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

That was you? My God, what an embarrassing mistake. I'd hang myself from a basement rafter if I'd committed such an error. 

May God have mercy on your soul, your poor stupid soul.

Wonder what you think of buno and Kiwi. 

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Wonder what you think of buno and Kiwi. 

I love all sheep shaggers! Besides, you can't make fun of New Zealanders or their use of the English language. Being a kiwi is like having a learning disability. We're just lucky they've finally crawled out of their caves and joined the human race. Right, @Kiwibrown?

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think a lot of kiwi's is acceptable because English isn't his first language. They use a lot of U's and C's. In their defence they are my favourite.

You know what they say, Life's rough on Middle Earth.

I mean, how many of us had to dodge orcs, goblins, and giant spiders on our way to grade school? 

Archived