Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
buno67

THE QUES T FOR T HE COACH H ATH ENDE D

Recommended Posts

Just now, CBrownsman said:

Ahh didn't realize.  Figured you could sneak in with the AHC label....

would of been a goodie. 


Hue had a crappola time filling out his staff and he was a much bigger name than Kitchens, hopefully it is because he is an idiot, not because of how hard it is to get competent staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

 Bob is his fat son 

Hopefully that doesn’t mean Al will be gone as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

would of been a goodie. 


Hue had a crappola time filling out his staff and he was a much bigger name than Kitchens, hopefully it is because he is an idiot, not because of how hard it is to get competent staff.

I actually think hue did a good job with his staff. He got some big names with great resumes. He was just such an incompetent fool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I actually think hue did a good job with his staff. He got some big names with great resumes. He was just such an incompetent fool. 

A part from Greg Wiliams and Al he didn't do a great job imo, but lets agree to agree he was a moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

A part from Greg Wiliams and Al he didn't do a great job imo, but lets agree to agree he was a moron. 

Adam Henry was a get..

And before we forget, Hue hired Kitchens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Adam Henry was a get..

And before we forget, Hue hired Kitchens.

kitchens credits dorsey fyi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Adam Henry was a get..

And before we forget, Hue hired Kitchens.

did he? I thought it was someone else. 

 

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

kitchens credits dorsey fyi

the plan all along

Image result for John Dorsey smilingImage result for John Dorsey smiling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever is our new DL coach needs to be able to teach Myles a inside pass rush move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Whoever is our new DL coach needs to be able to teach Myles a inside pass rush move

I’ll settle for someone who can teach tackling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ll settle for someone who can teach tackling. 

I would love Jim Tomsula if he isn't already employed somewhere. When he was DL coach at the 49ers that DL was really good

 

Edit to add just checked he is DL coach with the Redskins so that not happening

Edited by hornbybrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

did he? I thought it was someone else. 

 

the plan all along

Image result for John Dorsey smilingImage result for John Dorsey smiling

Even when his style trumps the run down sweat shirt, gum is sticking out of his mouth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ll settle for someone who can teach tackling. 

giphy.gif 

Freddie’s gonna hire his southern pal Bobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

giphy.gif 

Freddie’s gonna hire his southern pal Bobby.

loved tha movie as a teen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×