THE QUES T FOR T HE COACH H ATH ENDE D

buno67

5 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Bowles LB coach Mike Caldwell is another option who worked with Kitchens.

i prefer Kris Richard for an up and comer or Jack Del Rio as an established coordinator.

I would love Richard but it sounds like he might get the job in Miami or that Dallas will do whatever it takes to keep him

I want someone who is not so stupid as to do anything else but line up his best talent against what's being played.

I don't want to hear about a 4-3, 3-4 or anything other than a defense that stops the opposing offense.

I want the defensive equivalent of the Belichik/McDaniels offensive approach.

Woof!

I know Ryan Lindley has done pre-draft QB work, but I really hope we can get a more proven coach as QB coach for Baker, especially one that also has experience with play design and play-calling.

I've already heard Baker jab Lindley for posting a 0 TD: 7 INT season. It would be great to bring in a respected QB coach who's resume (playing or coaching-wise) Baker could revere and respect.

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I know Ryan Lindley has done pre-draft QB work, but I really hope we can get a more proven coach as QB coach for Baker, especially one that also has experience with play design and play-calling.

I've already heard Baker jab Lindley for posting a 0 TD: 7 INT season. It would be great to bring in a respected QB coach who's resume (playing or coaching-wise) Baker could revere and respect.

They FaceTimed Baker for HC interviews. You think he’s not in on the QB coach?

Archived