Jaguars shopping Allen Hurns?

pwny

If we shop Hurns we have to like our chances at locking up A-Rob/plan on just franchising him. I don't think we just dump Hurns if we don't have a future plan especially with the likelihood of drafting a rookie next year at some point.

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This is the Jaguars we’re talking about. 

Still no way. We drafted Fournette and a LT in Cam Robinson this year...you think we're just going to let A-Rob walk, deal Hurns, and risk having Lee as our top and only proven WR? I don't see it.

Either way, we'll franchise A-Rob if he doesn't sign something. 

36 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If we shop Hurns we have to like our chances at locking up A-Rob/plan on just franchising him. I don't think we just dump Hurns if we don't have a future plan especially with the likelihood of drafting a rookie next year at some point.

What if we traded hurns to nab a qb

Just now, LinderFournette said:

What if we traded hurns to nab a qb

I'd imagine that is a very possible scenario and I'd be here for it if it happened. 

Regardless, I can't see us moving one of our top 2-3 WR's who has shown he has the skills to be a legit #2 without locking up our #1. If we trade for a guy he needs a couple guys to throw too...not that Cole/Dede doesn't have legit upside, but they are unproven.

18 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'd imagine that is a very possible scenario and I'd be here for it if it happened. 

Regardless, I can't see us moving one of our top 2-3 WR's who has shown he has the skills to be a legit #2 without locking up our #1. If we trade for a guy he needs a couple guys to throw too...not that Cole/Dede doesn't have legit upside, but they are unproven.

Who:

1. Has a need for him?

2. Can afford him?

3. Has a QB worth trading him for?

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who:

1. Has a need for him?

2. Can afford him?

3. Has a QB worth trading him for?

Buffalo/Tyrod Taylor is the first guy that comes to mind. Not sure what GB's situation is but Hundley has been brought up a couple times as a potential QB option. 

We'll see. 

34 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

i could because Tom Coughlin/Dave Caldwell failed to address the Biggest problem with this team.  you invest a top 5 pick at RB but only trade for Albert and draft robinson only to later cut Albert for wanting to retire. i know we resigned Omameh but he doesnt solve anything, and watford barely has practiced.  we should have pushed harder for getting a deal with one of the top guards instead of focusing on adding an aging Calias campbell who was a great interior pass rusher only to have him Play as an edge where hes no better then jared Odrick.

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Buffalo/Tyrod Taylor is the first guy that comes to mind. Not sure what GB's situation is but Hundley has been brought up a couple times as a potential QB option. 

We'll see. 

I don't think GB has a place for him and not sure if they have the cap space for him either

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i could because Tom Coughlin/Dave Caldwell failed to address the Biggest problem with this team.  you invest a top 5 pick at RB but only trade for Albert and draft robinson only to later cut Albert for wanting to retire. i know we resigned Omameh but he doesnt solve anything, and watford barely has practiced.  we should have pushed harder for getting a deal with one of the top guards instead of focusing on adding an aging Calias campbell who was a great interior pass rusher only to have him Play as an edge where hes no better then jared Odrick.

Not sure how we would have addressed QB in the early first round

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure how we would have addressed QB in the early first round

Yeah same, we weren't getting his replacement in this draft. May have been nice to draft a QB in mid rounds or something to bring in a little more competition but besides that...

As for LG, I think everyone is pretty pissed about that. I think Calais is going to make his presence known/seen this year, but if it was between signing him or signing Zeitler/top OG than I'm taking the OG. We keep saying we want to run, run, run and yet all we did was replace the LT. Interior outside of Linder is a big problem. Hopefully Bowanko can hold down LG/Cann can pick it up at RG, but I'm not holding my breath.

Archived