Jaguars shopping Allen Hurns?

pwny

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I disagree. U could have both on the field but i think the run defense would suffer.  

I mean sure, you could do lots of things if you don't really care about defending the ground game. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Trades like that don't happen in the NFL.

There have been some sort of interesting player swaps lately. Especially involving Buffalo. But yeah, that particular sort of deal seems really far fetched. 

More common is just the pick for player swaps. Which, in Jacksonville's situation...rather than flipping away talent, might not be the worst thing to have done. Could have had a Jamie Collins or Chandler Jones or something. Which would've been good. And we certainly have the cap to handle that kind of thing. 

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

There have been some sort of interesting player swaps lately. Especially involving Buffalo. But yeah, that particular sort of deal seems really far fetched. 

More common is just the pick for player swaps. Which, in Jacksonville's situation...rather than flipping away talent, might not be the worst thing to have done. Could have had a Jamie Collins or Chandler Jones or something. Which would've been good. And we certainly have the cap to handle that kind of thing. 

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

He shouldn't be an FA.

nope but this team bet on and lost on blake and aren't going to bring kaep [or any qb] with one more preseason week left before the regular season, its going to be a henne led 2-14 season thatll look about as bad as the first half tonight --- like i said weeks ago 

1 minute ago, Its A Sabotage said:

nope but this team bet on and lost on blake and aren't going to bring kaep [or any qb] with one more preseason week left before the regular season, its going to be a henne led 2-14 season thatll look about as bad as the first half tonight --- like i said weeks ago 

Hope the people leaking thst we have had discussions about Kaep are right and we make a move. Best option for the short term at the beginning of offseason and still there.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, LinderFournette said:

i gave 3 ways we could have Done to get an Oline. instead of Focusing all the time on adding campbell we should have Been going hard on Zietler who is a stud. 

instead of taking Smoot we could have taken a 3 time First team All Big10 OL, 2nd team All AP(2015), 1st team all AP(2016) and Rimington Trophy Winner(2016) Pat Elflein who i last recalled is Currently being a beast for the vikings.  seems like a real good Olinemen to me and he showed the ability to play center well despite playing that position 1 year.  we also could have Picked 4 year starter at guard like Dan Feeney who was arguebly among the best available players at the time of the smoot pick.  most people had those 2 peg as round 2/3 guys so they werent really reaches and both are looking like starters this year. 

instead of picking DeDe Westbrook we could have  picked Dorian Johnson who most people graded close to Elflein and Feeney. wouldnt be bad value and i think he would be a plug and play at LG where he started full-time for 3 years at the position. 

I cried a little bit over the Smoot pick. I felt it was a waste because Feeney was just sitting their waiting to be picked. I would've have loved to go back to back offensive line there and really show that we were going to punch the opposite team right in the mouth with a revamped offensive line. I cried about letting Zietler get away in FA for a guard who joined our team who I didn't know then and I've still learned nothing about because he hasn't played a peg yet. 

The issue with all this is, hindsight is 20/20. We have to wait for what seems like another wasted season to progress and see where the team will go then. Bye bye DC? Bye bye Blake? If we seriously suck this year, what happens next year? A blow up project? 

Archived