Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

A report came out that Dak is looking for 40 million a year after he turned down a 30 million a year offer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are so screwed financially. No Zeke, major pay days for Dak and Cooper incoming. Also a bunch of guys due next season too.

On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 2:38 PM, agarcia34 said:

A report came out that Dak is looking for 40 million a year after he turned down a 30 million a year offer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

he better play better than brady for that.lol when is enough enough?Β  40 mil a year for him is silly, I understand the market but I am honestly one of those people who would take 30mil and better team overall, but what do I know.lol

Cooper has been out with Plantar Fasciitis.Β  Let the excuses being when he does his Houdini act during most games.Β 

What a chump and to think that guy will get paid 17 a year SMH.Β  I am so glad we shipped him out of town for a 1st it's not funny.Β 

19 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Cooper has been out with Plantar Fasciitis.Β  Let the excuses being when he does his Houdini act during most games.Β 

What a chump and to think that guy will get paid 17 a year SMH.Β  I am so glad we shipped him out of town for a 1st it's not funny.Β 

Best of luck to that guy.Β  I hope AB proves to be the better receiver over the next 4 years and beyond.

25 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Best of luck to that guy.Β  I hope AB proves to be the better receiver over the next 4 years and beyond.

I could care less about Cooper and I am glad he is gone.Β  He's going to command a ton of money, which I clearly don't get...

The only things he has on AB is age, other than that Cooper is worse in every aspect of football.Β Β 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I could care less about Cooper and I am glad he is gone.Β  He's going to command a ton of money, which I clearly don't get...

The only things he has on AB is age, other than that Cooper is worse in every aspect of football.Β Β 

Agreed. And tbh AB's game is going to age very well so 4 years of good production is not out of the question, especially given his work ethic.Β 

Just hope he doesn't actually have CTE.

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Β 

If it is planter fasciitus that sucks.Β  I had to stop running and change the way I did squats to get rid of mine.Β  The funny thing is that just one day out of the blue my heel went from not being able to touch it to running again.Β  ForΒ the long term stretching your calves and massaging the feet are amazing.