Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

If we were hell bent on drafting a player for the “scheme” should have traded up for Bosa. Smh this franchise lost the draft. Could have easily moved up with the 27th picked involved 

LOST THE DRAFT?!?!?! 6 months later?! We could have landed Justin Tuck, Emmitt Smith, Rodney Harrison, Darrelle Revis, Jared Allen, Jason Witten, and Julian Edelman. No I don't think we just drafted 7 HOF'r's but you get the point, 6 months and you want to declare winners and losers.

Admins is there a block button. I don't care if he wants to post I just don't want to read this nonsense anymore.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

But how are they getting sacks cause the talent. Are you telling me they seeing less one on ones than Ferrell. Bosa is destroying tightend who try to block him. Ferrell isnt. Allen has more speed and bend on the edge that Ferrell dont. Are they all on better dlines. Sure. Should their rating be that far apart if they had similar talent as players. Naw. I dont buy that. If ferrell was getting double team or chip. Maybe I could. But he really ain't. 

Ferrell is like a 7 sack a year player/elite run defender. As stated many times, he’ll never be some elite pass rusher. He’s the Robin to our future Batman. He’s more of Brandon Graham who is a terrific player. 

I don’t like getting excited about 4th-5th Round Rookies, I think like 5% of those Rounds become starters and I’ve seen this forum get wayyyyy too excited over Mid Round Rookies over the year (Marquel Lee, Miles Burris, Denarius Moore, Nick Nelson off the top of my head). 

However, I really really like Maxx Crosby. Odds are he is never more than a role player/depth. But if he can bulk up, and keep his agility with the mass, he can be very very special. Hope they have him on a great weight training program. 

Edited by BayRaider

10 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

LOST THE DRAFT?!?!?! 6 months later?! We could have landed Justin Tuck, Emmitt Smith, Rodney Harrison, Darrelle Revis, Jared Allen, Jason Witten, and Julian Edelman. No I don't think we just drafted 7 HOF'r's but you get the point, 6 months and you want to declare winners and losers.

Admins is there a block button. I don't care if he wants to post I just don't want to read this nonsense anymore.

Yeah I’m not going to give up on a guy just 4 games into his career. 

I remeber in the draft process people saying Bosa is injury probed so he should be avoided. Sure he looks good but what happens if he pulls a disappearing act like his brother in LA? Both players have their whole career ahead of them both could still be great or both could bust no one knows at this point. 

I mean the same people saying that Ferrell is a bust and a reach are the same guys who think the raiders should give Carr more time! One guy hasn’t played 6 games while the other is in the middle of year 6. I mean the “Raiders could have traded up for Watson and Mahomes they should have done that instead of stayed with Carr!”

Total 🤡 show. 

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Than u dont reach for scheme fit. There was plenty of good players in position of needs for us.  Specifically for ILBs. 

draft an ILB and play him behind a DL that had 13 sacks the season before, ok! Its been 5 games for Cle, give him some time. 

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Good take..... Ferrell is getting handled one on one, not like teams are scheming against him because of lack of talent around him. Allen, Bosa are beating guys one on one(due to talent around them are in one in ones). Watch the impact Bosa and Allen make on the field. Special athletes that are good in football. Ferrell isn’t going to be a super athlete over night, so there is a legit concern. Max has flashed more, and made a bigger impact so far. Max also was suppose to be a raw good athlete, Ferrell was too scared to run a 40 or 3 cone 

But he did chase down Kyler Murray , you suddenly pimping Bosa when you called him overrated is so you. I mean you wanted every DL at 4 not named Ferrell, I mean how is the next Aaron Donald doing Ed Oliver? Rashan Gary? Quinnen Williams 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

If we were hell bent on drafting a player for the “scheme” should have traded up for Bosa. Smh this franchise lost the draft. Could have easily moved up with the 27th picked involved 

Man wtf, I come here from twitter to get away from trash takes like these 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Geezy said:

draft an ILB and play him behind a DL that had 13 sacks the season before, ok! Its been 5 games for Cle, give him some time. 

What? It's better than reaching for a DE with limited pass rushing skills to fix your pass rush. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ferrell is like a 7 sack a year player/elite run defender. As stated many times, he’ll never be some elite pass rusher. He’s the Robin to our future Batman. He’s more of Brandon Graham who is a terrific player. 

Would you draft brandon graham 4th overall? If that's his ceiling we clearly reached for need.

• Like 1