Around The League V.2

Totty

7 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I really don't see that here. I see an occasional jersey or hat or something but it's nowhere near like when I lived near Buffalo or Boston. Heck, I see about as much Raiders gear as Rams. I live in the west side though maybe it's different elsewhere. Though I do despise bandwagoners of any flavor

There are still a lot of Raiders fans but it is close to even now.  I almost never say Rams fans before they moved back.  I knew more Lions and Browns fans before they moved back.

Screw Coop. I'm not actively trying to think about him, but every time I turn around, I find another reason to not like him.

Amari Cooper: D+. He had 22 catches for 280 yards in five games before he was traded to the Cowboys. I don’t think Gruden did a great job getting him involved in the offense, but I also don’t think Cooper’s heart was in it, especially after the Raiders traded Mack. Many people on the Raiders felt Cooper didn’t love football and those words rang truer after I saw the huge personality change in Dallas. He is now a brash, talkative “leader” with the Cowboys. Cooper took shots at the Raiders and city of Oakland and some veiled ones at Carr. Cooper had a nice TD Saturday and is about to get a huge contract despite disappearing every now and then. 

This is an excerpt from Vic Tafur on The Athletic (effing LOVE that site but besides the point). If you follow Vic, you know he's pretty level headed and nothing close to a Raiders homer. At times he's a bit more favorable or harsh but overall he's pretty level headed. I don't like to take one person's word as gospel, but this is far from the first time I've seen or heard or read things that make me think he never wanted to be with us. If it walks and quacks like a duck.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Screw Coop. I'm not actively trying to think about him, but every time I turn around, I find another reason to not like him.

This is an excerpt from Vic Tafur on The Athletic (effing LOVE that site but besides the point). If you follow Vic, you know he's pretty level headed and nothing close to a Raiders homer. At times he's a bit more favorable or harsh but overall he's pretty level headed. I don't like to take one person's word as gospel, but this is far from the first time I've seen or heard or read things that make me think he never wanted to be with us. If it walks and quacks like a duck.....

Just wait until things start getting bad in Dallas again. The media is going to eat him alive, especially with massive expectations when he gets PAID.

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just wait until things start getting bad in Dallas again. The media is going to eat him alive, especially with massive expectations when he gets PAID.

I really don't go out of my way to pay attention to him or his team but this stuff has just been at the forefront lately. Anyway, I'm moving on from this. Because if you say Amari Cooper 3 times in a row, a swath of Cowboys fans show up. And nobody wants that.

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think by default he going to eat atleast In the division. with the running game it will open it up imo 

20 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Once he gets paid he won’t care what people are saying anymore.

Edited by Bitty 2.0