Around The League V.2

Totty

Should expect a fire sale from the Broncos. Von and Sanders are two names that you probably expect to be traded. 

I know the Raiders don’t want to spend the draft capital but if they win on Sunday. Might want have too and take your shot at the division. 

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Should expect a fire sale from the Broncos. Von and Sanders are two names that you probably expect to be traded. 

I know the Raiders don’t want to spend the draft capital but if they win on Sunday. Might want have too and take your shot at the division. 

Denver isn't trading with us.

Next three or four weeks are so important for this Raiders team. They have a chance to really compete for the AFC West in the last season in Oakland. Raiders need to be at least a game ahead of KC in the standing when Mahomes comes back or tied with them. 

I wonder if KC just holds him out until after the bye week. Which will be against the Raiders. 

That game in KC on December 1st could be a huge game. 

Edited by agarcia34

As I said in the NFL news thread, the report from KC is they didn’t find any “significant” additional damage. Also known as, we actually found additional damage, but we are so desperate for a SB we have Mahomes returning in 4 weeks. 

Although different injuries, could end up like RGIII, Kevin Durant, etc. Don’t ruin a guys career for one season. 

Although I hated Derek Rose at the time for taking his sweeeeet time coming back (not a Bulls fan but they were a super fun team before his injury) he was correct in doing so. 

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Also the Arizona Cardinals are a brain dead organization for not wanting to trade Patrick Peterson. Especially after you saw what the Jags got for Ramsey. They wouldn’t get that type of package, but I bet they could get a nice pick or two. 

Agreed. They could use those picks ro get some protection for Kyler, who is running for his life every week.

6 hours ago, Totty said:

Mahomes out a few weeks. 😬

I'll never ever wish bad on a pro athlete.  But, this changes our division.  

I was hoping that the Donkey's and Chef's would break each others legs.  The Donkey's looked terrible but a dislocated knee cap isn't bad.