Around The League V.2

Totty

I’d give 3rd and 4th for Von. He’d probably want his extension now and adding 3 years at top dollar but team friendly for a cut and adding some signing bonus would be worth it. Denver would not do it and take less from Other teams not in division or called Patriots.lol No team should trade players to the Pats lol

edit: our 4th for Vic would be alright as we need pass rush and if he doesn’t fit in get the comp a year later 

Edited by G

16 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Year 1. He looks uncomfortable with the speed of the game right now. Takes some guys time to transition. I liked Fant (hope he busts because Denver lol), but I think he'll come around. Rookie TEs never start favorably.

Well i thought he had questionable hands and it showed last night, he cant catch a cold.

Beasley, Dunlap, Chandler Jones. Would be a couple of guys I would think they would have interest in. All three guys on teams that should be sellers at the deadline. Would also include Michael Bennett as well. His playing time has gone down a lot this season. Pats could look to get rid of him

Edited by agarcia34

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

We don't have a ton of picks left for next year's draft, wonder what we'd trade. I guess as we're one of the youngest teams we don't need 7-9 draft picks this year, still. I love the draft.

As we've seen from the Zay Jones trade, doesn't have to be a high pick or from next year. Late rounder in the next two years might bring in some help.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Beasley, Dunlap, Chandler Jones. Would be a couple of guys I would think they would have interest in. All three guys on teams that should be sellers at the deadline. Would also include Michael Bennett as well. His playing time has gone down a lot this season. Pats could look to get rid of him

4th for Beasley and 7th for Bennett. Get it done. Offer 3rd for AJ Green but doubt it's enough.