Around The League V.2

Totty

33 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Yup we should sale no drafts picks unless it's for a legit pass rusher that is team controlled for a while. 

Even if that guy is Von Miller? That’s a guy I’d want it’d weaken the Broncos and strengthen the Raiders plus Elway sucks at drafting. I wouldn’t be worried about giving them a first because they’ll bungle it. Or rather Bronco it. 

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Trubisky will forever be known as the guy picked before Mahomes and Watson, two guys who will be MVP caliber QBs for the next 15 years.

And to think there were some people laughing at me last year when I called him Trashbinski.  They tried to tell me he was a good QB.  Absolutely clueless...

One of the best WR's in the NFL and clearly the most important player on the Saints O, some might debate Brees but let's not digress, is Michael Thomas who is a flat out stud, elite #1 WR.  He is more important to that O than Kamura. No Brees, Brisgwater as his QB and no Kamura, but it doesn't matter, MT just produces every week all while facing double teams.  

If the Raiders had a WR like MT this O would be so much more explosive and well balanced. 

A stud WR like MT and a stud pass rushing DE and this team is completely different.  Those 2 components should be our top priority during the offseason and if we can somehow manage to land these 2 critical studs that we've been lacking this will be a team that will be in the playoff hunt. 

• Like 1