Around The League V.2

Totty

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

@OG_C2X you claimed Niners are going no better than 9-7 this season before their Redskin win last week and are no where near for real. 

Overall PFF ranks among 115 qualified edge defenders ...

1. Khalil Mack
T2. Arik Armstead (49ers)
T2. Dee Ford (49ers)
T4. T.J. Watt
T4. Kyle Van Noy
9. Ronald Blair (49ers)
15. Nick Bosa (49ers)

And what might you think now? DL’s win championships. 

I still think Niners will cool off a bit, finish 6-4 and 12-4 overall but they are 100% for real. 

Yeah and the niners have played a tougher schedule than the Patriots. 

The talent on that D-line and defense is legit. I wouldn’t be worried about offense because Shannahn can just produce offense. Now you add Sanders to the mix, this could be s pretty good team. 

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

@OG_C2X you claimed Niners are going no better than 9-7 this season before their Redskin win last week and are no where near for real. 

Overall PFF ranks among 115 qualified edge defenders ...

1. Khalil Mack
T2. Arik Armstead (49ers)
T2. Dee Ford (49ers)
T4. T.J. Watt
T4. Kyle Van Noy
9. Ronald Blair (49ers)
15. Nick Bosa (49ers)

And what might you think now? DL’s win championships. 

I still think Niners will cool off a bit, finish 6-4 and 12-4 overall but they are 100% for real. 

LOL you haven't learned yet? 

Coming at me trying to convince me I am wrong with PFF stats and grades is going to just get you laughed at. 

I have watched every niner game. The fact that Arik Armstead is on that list as #2 and Ronald Blair is on the list at #9 but Deforest Buckner who is there player that flashes the most on film isn't. 

Bosa and Buck are beasts. Blair is a scrub and Arik Armstead isn't going to be resigned. Dee Ford is nice when healthy. 

AND for me that is where it stop. I have NEVER liked Kwon he over pursues and takes terrible angles, Jumps vs PA more then anyone I have ever watched. I wanted him this off season until I looked into him more. The defense looks good because they have played terrible OL and QB's.

The offensive schemes are really nice. JimmyG is not good though and they don't have enough talented weapons to make up for his inadequacies outside of Kittle. i have them finishing 2-8. losing this week to Carolina. Splitting with Arizona and Beating Atlanta. 

I think Carolina is a 50/50 this week, no idea who to pick in that one. But I’ll say Niners win like 20-19. Defensive struggle, lots of FGs. 

I think the Niner losses this year are vs GB, @NO, vs LA, and @SEA. 

Even if they lose to Carolina this week, that’s still 11-5, division championship more than likely, #3 seed, and they probably win the wildcard round and lose in the divisional round. 

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Carolina is a 50/50 this week, no idea who to pick in that one. But I’ll say Niners win like 20-19. Defensive struggle, lots of FGs. 

I think the Niner losses this year are vs GB, @NO, vs LA, and @SEA. 

Even if they lose to Carolina this week, that’s still 11-5, division championship more than likely, #3 seed, and they probably win the wildcard round and lose in the divisional round. 

I don't see Seattle Losing to them, TERRIBLE matchup for the Niners. Wilson will pick them apart.
50/50 if they sweep Arizona.
I can't see them beating Baltimore more. The DL will flush Jackson from the Pocket and the rest of the Defense isn't good enough to stop him outside of the pocket. 

Before the year I had the Niners at a 6-10 team that could finish at 8-8 due to a very easy schedule and an improved pass rush (Bosa and Ford) which puts you in any game. They have won, 1 more game then I had them winning in their best case scenario to this point. So for me they are a 9-7 team at best. That get Molly Whopped first round of the playoffs.

I think the Raiders are 5-1 if they swapped schedules and the Niners would be 3-3 vs ours. 

Edited by OG_C2X

16 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I don't see Seattle Losing to them, TERRIBLE matchup for the Niners. Wilson will pick them apart.
50/50 if they sweep Arizona.
I can't see them beating Baltimore more. The DL will flush Jackson from the Pocket and the rest of the Defense isn't good enough to stop him outside of the pocket. 

Before the year I had the Niners at a 6-10 team that could finish at 8-8 due to a very easy schedule and an improved pass rush (Bosa and Ford) which puts you in any game. They have won, 1 more game then I had them winning in their best case scenario to this point. So for me they are a 9-7 team at best. That get Molly Whopped first round of the playoffs.

I think the Raiders are 5-1 if they swapped schedules and the Niners would be 3-3 vs ours. 

I see the Niners as 4-2 instead of 3-3 with our schedule.

vs Denver - W

vs Kansas City - W (Kansas City is nothing special. They may finish 12-4 and #2 seed but this is the worst year the AFC has been in decades. Absolutely atrocious. NFC is mile miles miles ahead of the AFC outside of the Pats. Kansas City killed us in one quarter due to a backup safety. SF wins this game if played in SF.).

@ Minnesota - L

@Indy - W

vs Chicago - W

@ Green Bay - L

I will agree with you that the Raiders are probably 5-1 with the 49ers schedule but the Niners are still 100% a better team than us currently regardless. Next year may be a different story.

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I see the Niners as 4-2 instead of 3-3 with our schedule.

vs Denver - W

vs Kansas City - W (Kansas City is nothing special. They may finish 12-4 and #2 seed but this is the worst year the AFC has been in decades. Absolutely atrocious. NFC is mile miles miles ahead of the AFC outside of the Pats. Kansas City killed us in one quarter due to a backup safety. SF wins this game if played in SF.).

@ Minnesota - L

@Indy - W

vs Chicago - W

@ Green Bay - L

I will agree with you that the Raiders are probably 5-1 with the 49ers schedule but the Niners are still 100% a better team than us currently regardless. Next year may be a different story.

I think the Raiders and Niners are at the same place with different needs. 

If KO is back healthy after surgery next offseason, would you have interest returning to our line or nah? Just got cut by the Jets because he elected for a shoulder surgery they didn't approve of.
When I mean interest, I don't mean money near the old contract he had with us, but something in line with a 30+ year old guard off surgery.

5 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

I would. Jets did him dirty.

Jets did him dirty on the shoulder, but I would have 0% interest. He was always more into pancakes than he was a great player. I'd call him a good player. For a year or two. The last year he was here he was abysmal on the field. Incognito has been as good or better. By the time we need to get rid of Incognito it would be moot due to Osemele's age. Seems pointless, as the good idea by then would be to have a young player ready, drafted soon or then. 

Edited by holyghost

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I saw that DE Yannick Ngakoue is available. If im the Raiders I'm calling the Jags and offering the Bears first-round pick. He's 24 you would need to pay him, but he's worth paying. 

Why not pay him in FA vs.giving up a first round pick for him and paying him? I like the player, but that's getting desperate for my taste. Not to mention he has been around a great front 7. Can he be the same player elsewhere?

• Like 1

Considering the amount of injuries we seem to have annually on the o-line, I absolutely bring him in. If the price is right, to have a competent starter, add that depth to ensure we're going to have a stellar o-line all year long....worth it. Plus he's familiar with a lot of our players

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Why not pay him in FA vs.giving up a first round pick for him and paying him? I like the player, but that's getting desperate for my taste. Not to mention he has been around a great front 7. Can he be the same player elsewhere?

A team open to trading a player for a draft pick doesn't mean that team is willing to let him leave in FA. Trading for Vic Beasley is desperate. Trading for Ngakoue is far from desperate IMO.