Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Ironic how a Carr supporter doesn’t take the Browns piss poor offensive line into account when evaluating Baker or the horrible coaching. 

I was just going to mention that but in all honesty I’m personally sick of the Carr debate (as I comment on a Carr post )

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Let Bosa go. Raiders never had a chance at him. If you wanna complain bring up Josh Allen who the Raiders actually passed on. 

Not sure what you guys see in Leo that would improve our D significantly. By all accounts, he's valued for his run D which isn't what our D needs. Reports are the 5th becomes a 4th if he signs an extension before next season. Don't know why the Giants have any interest in trading for an upcoming FA when they're 2-6 in the very strong NFC.

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

Not sure what you guys see in Leo that would improve our D significantly. By all accounts, he's valued for his run D which isn't what our D needs. Reports are the 5th becomes a 4th if he signs an extension before next season. Don't know why the Giants have any interest in trading for an upcoming FA when they're 2-6 in the very strong NFC.

Interesting tidbit about it becoming a 4th. That would probably deter me some.