Around The League V.2

Totty

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Hahaha i came here to post that too. @big_palooka ^^

lol... looks like a guy who loves a participation trophy.  Kissing a trophy when you didn't even contribute in a game. Is he even on their special team unit? I looked for him and didn't see him on the field once I can remember. His legend continues to grow.

NE was -3 in turnovers, 2 INTs and once on downs.

I don’t get when people say KC played a good game?

They rallied in the fourth quarter but that was it

Andy Reid was a out coached from the get go and Pat Mahomes was sailing passes all game long.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

NE was -3 in turnovers, 2 INTs and once on downs.

I don’t get when people say KC played a good game?

They rallied in the fourth quarter but that was it

Andy Reid was a out coached from the get go and Pat Mahomes was sailing passes all game long.

Patma didn’t throw any pics iirc which allowed them to rally. 

If Dee Ford backs up 4 inches kc to the bowl. Patma outplayed Brady imo

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

lol... looks like a guy who loves a participation trophy.  Kissing a trophy when you didn't even contribute in a game. Is he even on their special team unit? I looked for him and didn't see him on the field once I can remember. His legend continues to grow.

It really is super lame. No 2 ways about it lmao.

I have yet to bash RM and do not want to start now but he clearly had a blind spot with his drafting philosophy.  Seems like he drafted a bunch of high character guys that had no desire to play for the Raiders or did not have passion for football.  We can look at tape and interpret combine numbers but these are issues you need to pick up on in interviews.  Maybe he was to trusting of what these kids said to him.  Maybe it had something to do with the city and facilities once they got here.  The new facilities in Vegas better blow the doors off.  No excuse when starting from scratch.  So much potential but it needs to be done right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

I have yet to bash RM and do not want to start now but he clearly had a blind spot with his drafting philosophy.  Seems like he drafted a bunch of high character guys that had no desire to play for the Raiders or did not have passion for football.  We can look at tape and interpret combine numbers but these are issues you need to pick up on in interviews.  Maybe he was to trusting of what these kids said to him.  Maybe it had something to do with the city and facilities once they got here.  The new facilities in Vegas better blow the doors off.  No excuse when starting from scratch.  So much potential but it needs to be done right.

Like who? Cooper and who else? Obi maybe?

4 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

😂😂😂😂

the patriots will not lose to the Rams. 

I thought that the Rams would lose in New Orleans but New Orleans would lose to the Chiefs and the Patriots.  However the Rams are more than capable of beating the Pats on a neutral field.  I actually think the Rams will beat them pretty easily.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

I thought that the Rams would lose in New Orleans but New Orleans would lose to the Chiefs and the Patriots.  However the Rams are more than capable of beating the Pats on a neutral field.  I actually think the Rams will beat them pretty easily.

If the Rams had Cooper Kupp I'd agree, but they have a suspect defense and and offense who's best player is clearly injured. The Patriots just made the MVP look pedestrian they'll cream an overrated Goff.

The Patriots are coming in at full strength with the "No one believes in us" mentality. Every time they've been the underdogs they win.

8 hours ago, Chali21 said:

If the Rams had Cooper Kupp I'd agree, but they have a suspect defense and and offense who's best player is clearly injured. The Patriots just made the MVP look pedestrian they'll cream an overrated Goff.

The Patriots are coming in at full strength with the "No one believes in us" mentality. Every time they've been the underdogs they win.

The Patriots could win and I hate underestimating BB.  Could be a story book ending for this dynasty.  Like a movie they always bring you back to the beginning to release you and let you know it is over.  The dynasty ends where it began.  In a Superbowl against the Rams.