Around The League V.2

Totty

The Bears are in a terrible situation. They'll have to sign a vet QB but they can't even create cap room by releasing Trubisky (fully guaranteed contract). Their projected cap space for next year is a bit less than 14M with 37 players under contract (that's not enough to sign a starting QB). Most of their high priced players would leave huge dead money numbers. And they obviously don't have a 1st. If you can bet on a GM getting fired, bet on the Bears' GM.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

The Bears are in a terrible situation. They'll have to sign a vet QB but they can't even create cap room by releasing Trubisky (fully guaranteed contract). Their projected cap space for next year is a bit less than 14M with 37 players under contract (that's not enough to sign a starting QB). Most of their high priced players would leave huge dead money numbers. And they obviously don't have a 1st. If you can bet on a GM getting fired, bet on the Bears' GM.

Going all in with football will always be a terrible strategy. Only time I’d ever give two 1sts up is for an elite QB prospect. And my team already has to be well off. 

6 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Yeah bears and rams are going to have interesting offseasons. Those are the two worst situations in the league imo. Rams will get rid of cooks. Pay Ramsey and probably lose woods or cupp later on. And Goff isnt very good.

55 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

I know the line is beat up but rivers looks washed 

Manning, Rivers, Rothlisberger are all on last legs from that draft class. It was a good run for them

• Like 1

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He's on the worst 6 game stretch of his career. He look disinterested and his effort has been bad in this stretch. Very uncharacteristic. 

That is what happens when you're led by a QB no one has faith in.  Once again we made a great move getting rid of him, he's 29 and has 2 more elite years left and just like I said they'll be wasted in Chicago collecting 25 a year lol.