Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Is it the last year for Brady?

No, maybe in NE but i can’t see him not playing because I think he believes he can. His surrounding cast in NE is pretty weak and he hasn’t been very happy about the constant change in his weapons. I think he wants to break all the records before he’s done.

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

No, maybe in NE but i can’t see him not playing because I think he believes he can. His surrounding cast in NE is pretty weak and he hasn’t been very happy about the constant change in his weapons. I think he wants to break all the records before he’s done.

I can see him playing a year in Tennessee with the whole vrabel connection. Or SF if Jimmy G craps the bed

5 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Is it the last year for Brady?

Nah, but maybe it should be. I think he's got one more year before he decides to hang em up depending on how this season ends. Depends on both his feelings and effectiveness.

Is this the last year for Rivers? Should it be? He looks kinda washed. But there is a rumor going around he wants to play for Tennessee after entering FA this year. Does he try to eke out a year or 2 there? Do they even want him?

39 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Nah, but maybe it should be. I think he's got one more year before he decides to hang em up depending on how this season ends. Depends on both his feelings and effectiveness.

Is this the last year for Rivers? Should it be? He looks kinda washed. But there is a rumor going around he wants to play for Tennessee after entering FA this year. Does he try to eke out a year or 2 there? Do they even want him?

I don’t think he wants to leave San Diego I mean he drives every day from San Diego to LA.

16 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I can see him playing a year in Tennessee with the whole vrabel connection. Or SF if Jimmy G craps the bed

Personally i think he’d go to Indy. They need a QB and they have a pretty strong team. Plus he’d be able to stick to the Patriots having success with their greatest rival. 

Starting tonight, teams to root for this week for playoff push and draft pick position(Bears):

Texans over Colts

Bengals over Steelers

Giants over Bears

Broncos over Bills

Jags over Titans

Cowboys and Rams over Pats and Ravens, but that's just greedy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Pats discussing bring back AB. This is the definition of selling your soul for a championship if they do bring him back. Especially after the IG post he said about Mr.Kraft. 

wouldnt surprise me, to be honest