Totty

Around The League V.2

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Flacco to the Donks.

Jus saw it Wonder what the compensation is

edit: for donks 4th round pick 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

On 2/12/2019 at 9:56 AM, dante9876 said:

I got a feeling raiders are gonna be on hardknocks. 

Not this season. I could see them doing what the Rams did and do hard knocks and maybe all or nothing when they go to LV. 2020 is going to be a big year for the raiders and i think Mark wants to shine a light on the brand. 

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He will do well in that role.  GM was to big for him.

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

He will do well in that role.  GM was to big for him.

He'll be a GM again in the next 2 years max. He won executive of the year 2 years ago.

Edited by Nodisrespect

2 hours ago, Nodisrespect said:

He'll be a GM again in the next 2 years max. He won executive of the year 2 years ago.

Many of us new what he had to do to get us out of cap hell when he came and his only above average, it was great, draft year was 2014 when most of us knew the right choice to make.  He got credit for an anomalous year where we finally made the playoffs because of our turnover differential.  He averaged 6 wins a season while he was here.  Even if you say the first two years were not his fault we were still a sub .500 team from 2015 to 2018.  He drafted below average and if you take away 2014 it was really bad.  He did a good job of maintaining cap flexibility and late round scouting but not much else.  I was a RM supporter and was happy that he made good decisions sometimes but but most of his good decisions where not surprises to us who follow the Raiders.  In my opinion we finally had someone who could make the easy choice instead of the dumb one.