Around The League V.2

Totty

9 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol ok any reason why?

looked like they were harassing the lineman and questioning what he had in his bottle 

No really but in California it’s illegal to smoke in certain areas. I don’t think that’s true in NO but i could be wrong. I think it’s dumb, all the players are adults and for many of them this is the biggest game of their lives. Let them have fun. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ya’ll wanted OBJ... no divas ever again. He’s already doing diva antics little by little... just like how AB started. Every event gonna be a little bigger and a little bigger. 

Yup I am too man. Talented but reckless won't get you far for the most part in this day and age. We saw that with AB and even Burfict. Luckily for us Richie turned out great.

People crapped on how much of an emphasis we put on character in the draft but I love it. Even through the AB fiasco our team stuck together and played hard.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup I am too man. Talented but reckless won't get you far for the most part in this day and age. We saw that with AB and even Burfict. Luckily for us Richie turned out great.

People crapped on how much of an emphasis we put on character in the draft but I love it. Even through the AB fiasco our team stuck together and played hard.

The thing is, Richie isn’t a diva. He has mental issues that he’s on medication for and had addiction issues. He seems like a solid dude when his issues are addressed. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

The thing is, Richie isn’t a diva. He has mental issues that he’s on medication for and had addiction issues. He seems like a solid dude when his issues are addressed. 

Fair enough. I meant diva more so in the sense there are major distractions and obvious character concerns. If Richie never had any mental issues I honestly think he is a HOF player. He has always played at a near elite level and his longevity is super impressive. What could have been for the dude.

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

No really but in California it’s illegal to smoke in certain areas. I don’t think that’s true in NO but i could be wrong. I think it’s dumb, all the players are adults and for many of them this is the biggest game of their lives. Let them have fun. 

about 4 yrs ago nola outlawed smoking everywhere except outside. worst month as a bouncer at bourbon cowboy, everyone (locals and tourists) was pissed off! lol! just a little 411. hopefully five0 wasn't hasselling about the cigars, but ya never know.