Around The League V.2

Totty

5 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Looks to me that he did but KC found a way to stop Henry to start the 2nd half and they faced 3rd and long that they couldn't convert.

KC stoped the run for a few plays maybe seven altogether and the titans just gave on there identity.

33 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I would absolutely root for our Bay Area Rival over our Division Rival in the Super Bowl. Would prefer to root for neither and hoping for Packers vs Titans, but it is what it is. 

Niners vs Chiefs is @OG_C2X worst nightmare. He’s been calling Niners pretenders all year. First, collapse to 8-8, and then collapse to 10-6, then a collapse to the 5th seed at 12-4, and then a Conf Champ exit. Niners would beat the Chiefs in the SB IMO. 

I’m absolutely rooting for the Packers though. Aaron Rodgers baby. Cal Berkley all the way!

Lol it would indeed be my worst nightmare. I already have a trip planned to Belize super bowl weekend if the niners win today, I am not watching the game... trip is waiting in my United profile. Just need to pay for it haha

• Like 1

Just now, Nodisrespect said:

It won’t matter what Mahomes contract looks like, Rodgers and Jimmy G have some of the richest contracts in the league and one of them is going to the Super Bowl this year.

Jimmy is on a very friendly contract actually, even friendlier than Carrs. 

7 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

More like 40 for each year. Goff already has a contract for 32 a year. 

3 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

It won’t matter what Mahomes contract looks like, Rodgers and Jimmy G have some of the richest contracts in the league and one of them is going to the Super Bowl this year.

Rogers is third highest paid Jimmy G is eighth.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Jimmy is on a very friendly contract actually, even friendlier than Carrs. 

He was signed to a record contract when he signed it wasn’t perceived as team friendly at the time it was revealed. My point being is it doesn’t matter how much he makes there is still plenty of money and resources to build a good team.

1 minute ago, Nodisrespect said:

He was signed to a record contract when he signed it wasn’t perceived as team friendly at the time it was revealed. My point being is it doesn’t matter how much he makes there is still plenty of money and resources to build a good team.

Either your QB needs to be on a rookie deal or the rest of your star players need to be on a rookie deal. Bosa and a lot of their young stars are on rookie deals. Niners will suck in about 4 years. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Either your QB needs to be on a rookie deal or the rest of your star players need to be on a rookie deal. Bosa and a lot of their young stars are on rookie deals. Niners will suck in about 4 years. 

That's a 4 year window. Plus, they can keep drafting and developing players. It's what a good GM does.

Just now, Steins Gate said:

The highest is Russell Wilson with 35 per year. So you think Mahomes gets 50 mill per year?  That would be insane.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/04/highest-paid-quarterbacks-2019-top-5-after-russell-wilson-contract/

Every FA QB is going to push that limit until it’s Patrick’s turn in a few years.

If the Cowboys are really going to give Dak 40 million and then yes Mahomes gets around 50 million