Around The League V.2

Totty

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Every FA QB is going to push that limit until it’s Patrick’s turn in a few years.

If the Cowboys are really going to give Dak 40 million and then yes Mahomes gets around 50 million 

I think you are right to think Dak will set the market this offseason (if he does get a contract). But The Cowboys were not willing to give him 35 per year, let alone 40. My guess is that Dak will end up being franchised. 

Edited by Steins Gate

12 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I think you are right to think Dak will set the market this offseason (if he does get a contract). But The Cowboys were not willing to give him 35 per year, let alone 40. My guess is that Dak will end up being franchised. 

There’s nothing a team can do there’s 18 starting quarterbacks and the rest suck. 

Edited by Bitty 2.0

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Honestly I may have to root for the Niners in the Conf Champ because I don’t think Green Bay beats KC in the Super Bowl. Me strategizing...

Thinking this as well.

The 49ers match up much better with KC than the Packers do, so got to root for them.

Chiefs fans will be even more unbearable if they finally actually win something, so ANYTHING that stops them gets my support. Even our Bay rivals.

• Like 2

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Ain't nothing the Packers can do. They don't match up well with the Niners. They don't have the WR's or TE's needed. 

Their 13-3 record was deceiving all year. They really werent that good, especially when A-Rod isnt great which he really hasn't been for a couple years now.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

An injured Chris Jones sure was beastly. Man he would be such a home run get if we could somehow pry him from KC like we did Hudson.

Mahomes is gonna get an uuugly contract so they may have to let Chris walk?

I agree. I think he is up there with Donald and Watt as the top 3 IDL. I would love him in Vegas. He is Without a doubt my #1 FA Target although I doubt he sniffs FA. 

Edited by OG_C2X