Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

There’s nothing a team can do there’s 18 starting quarterbacks and the rest suck. 

I'm going to assume you are just hoping for the best at this point. No way you seriously think mahommes is getting 50 mill per year. Dak isnt getting 40 either. The highest right now is 35 mill a year and he has a superbowl. Mahommes isnt gonna push that number to 50 in less than 2 years. Inflation doesnt work like that. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

I'm going to assume you are just hoping for the best at this point. No way you seriously think mahommes is getting 50 mill per year. Dak isnt getting 40 either. The highest right now is 35 mill a year and he has a superbowl. Mahommes isnt gonna push that number to 50 in less than 2 years. Inflation doesnt work like that. 

Agree Maholmes might get 40 Dak getting much less than that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

49ers/KC is gonna be a great SB.

The style matchup is gonna be fun to see who wins. That great pass defense vs the best passing offense. Kind of like Seattle/Denver SB. KC already at -1.5. Will dump a nice amount on Niners ML before the game. 

Over feels like it’s going to get sky high out the gate 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Go Niners!

Yuck, I know their not division rivals and we aren't even based in the bay area anymore but living out here in the bay area means hearing all their fans. At least a team we hate losses I guess I just can't get behind the 9'ers at all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dante9876 said:

In the last two years the top quarterback  salary went from 27,000,000 to 35,000,000.

So there’s no reason to think it won’t surpass that in the next two years.

I’m going for SF, I’ve got too many friends and relatives (who aren’t annoying and have actually been fans throughout the ups and downs). I was with them in 2012 and I really felt bad for them when they lost at the goal line. 

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

In the last two years the top quarterback  salary went from 27,000,000 to 35,000,000.

So there’s no reason to think it won’t surpass that in the next two years.

10 qbs have signed new contracts in the past 2 years. They all signed for 1 to 2 mill more than the next guy. The top 3 are 1st ballot hof. What qbs are signing new contracts to push the number to 50. Dak wont get more than 35. Who is the next QBs to push the number up to 50. There is none this fa class. Mahommes number will be at 40 max. He has to QBs below him to push the number much higher. Watson will get it to 36 37. Mahommes will get 40. Andy dalton kirk cousins and newton aren't going to push up the number. 

Also 8 million in 2 years isnt the same as 15 mill in 2 years.