Around The League V.2

Totty

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I think Mahomes is amazing but I would take Wilson over him. Wilson shows up in big games and makes terrific decisions. And Wilson will finish #2 for MVP this year. He has way worse everything than Mahomes. Coach, weapons, Ol, by farrrr worse than the Chiefs. Wilson is as clutch as they come and non-debatably a Top 3 QB even without the clutchness (And my personal #1). 

If Mahomes is flawless in this SB and wins, I may reconsider. But Wilson is my best QB in the NFL. 

Wilson would be my second pick as most dangerous to play against. Very annoying. Especially twice a year, every year. 

I have a terrible feeling when I wake up tomorrow, Antonio Brown will be dead. I’m praying for his safety, something I never thought I would do. It is very clear to me he is suffering from a traumatic brain injury, caused by the Burfict hit. His judgment has been completely impaired. I have no doubts he’ll be waving a firearm around if they break down his house. 

Please be ok and I hope doctors evaluate him as soon as possible. I know you guys hate him but pray for his safety. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I have a terrible feeling when I wake up tomorrow, Antonio Brown will be dead. I’m praying for his safety, something I never thought I would do. It is very clear to me he is suffering from a traumatic brain injury, caused by the Burfict hit. His judgment has been completely impaired. I have no doubts he’ll be waving a firearm around if they break down his house. 

Please be ok and I hope doctors evaluate him as soon as possible. I know you guys hate him but pray for his safety. 

🤦🏽‍♂️